Wednesday 29 January 2014

Get in Shape Tutorial!!

Hello, Alethea here with a quick tutorial to share!! It's coming to the end of the school holidays  and we have been away a lot so the tutorial I had planned never eventuated... So today I decided I would do a Joy fold card but while browsing through the fabulous Polka Doodles cd rom collection that I have, I came across these fabulous Get in Shape cards from the All Around and Everywhere cd so thought I would share that with you..
I decided to use Benny Mouse Get in Shape card so I printed out all the elements I wanted for my card. I made the base of the card to the measurements of 4"x 5 3/4", then sized the rest of the elements to fit.

I then cut them all out and pasted the back and fronts of the images together


Because these were not printed on proper cardstock I decided to stick it onto some white cardstock but before doing that decided to add some ribbon.

 Before sticking this panel on the white cardstock I added the cupcake and mouse elements. I was going to 3-D the mouse and cupcake but decided because I stuck it at the back it would look a bit silly and not sit properly, glued it on instead.

I then stuck it all down on the base cardstock and finished the card off by adding  kindyglitz to the sentiment, the cupcakes and the centres of the flowers. I also added some crystal effects to the cherries to make them look shiny.

Such a sweet card.. I love these Get in Shape cards and there are loads to choose from... Lots of other things on the All Around and Everywhere cd that I want to create now so watch this space....
Don't forget there are so many cd collections over at the Polka Doodles store including the new collections Dollie Daydream and Dollie Daydream goes East.
Thanks for stopping by.
Alethea xx



5 comments:

  1. I LOVE what you have done here, a fabulous card. Thanks for the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, I can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Idee und ganz toll gemacht
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!