Friday 10 January 2014

Wk 2....Anything Goes/Girly Girly Girly - Polkadoodles Challenge

Happy Friday! 
Wow, 10th Jan already doesnt time fly!!
This week we have all been busy playing with the brand new Dollie Daydream collection which everyone has gone crazy for - you'll see that all the team have used it this week! If you're super quick you can also save 15% off so don't miss it! 
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/

This week as ever our challenge for all of you is 
Anything Goes
but if you can join in we have challenged the DT to go 
GIRLY GIRLY GIRLY! 
The winner of this challenge will win Downloads to the value of £10 - woohooo!!! Make sure you get your entries in by Sun 19th at noon!
Remember you do NOT have to use our products 
(although obviously we would love it if you did)

Our random Winner from Week 51 as chosen by Random.org is....
#27 Cristina - well done Cristina! 
Email us here to claim your copy of our Picknix Collection worth £17.99!
The Design Team's favourite Top 3 entries from the same week are:
 #28 Maria #21 Angelique #27 Cristina
Well done everyone, your makes were stunning! Grab your blinkies from the sidebar and thanks for entering!

OK, let's see what the team have for us!....

JAN:  I made a Tag using the brand new 'Dollie Daydream Girl Talk Collection'. I am absolutely loving the shoes and this has to be one of my favourite colour ways too. All the elements are printed from the collection and the flowers are printed, cut out, inked and assembled from the 'Build a Fleur' section. All I added was some brown co-ordinating cardstock and a few embellishments from my stash!


Sally - This week's challenge is "Girly" - Well who doesn't love shoes?  This fabulous image is from the new Dollie Daydream CD Rom which I coloured with my Graph'it markers, it took a while but I am pleased with the results.  I printed off the papers from CD rom also. Printed out the sentiments and cut them out using Spellbinder dies. I punched out some flowers using the left over papers. I also die cut out a banner and put "SALE" on the hearts.  Made a stepper card and put it all together.


Karon - Girly!  Well I just had to make a card using one of the shoes. I created a template and then cut the shoe shaped card.  After printing out the papers from this fabulous new CD, Dollie Daydream Girl Talk, I then printed the shoe on top of the paper.  Cut it out and then also cut out the bow to give some depth. Used one of the rolled flowers off the CD too, to top the bow. Also used one of the toppers off the CD, and added Happy Birthday to it.   


Bev what a great start to the New Year with the fab new Dollie Daydream CD from Nikky. The colour scheme of this collection is right up my street. I printed off some fab pink backing paper then got on with colouring my digi girl & shopping bags. I put it all together adding the very apt sentiment and used some ink, lace & buttons from my own crafty stash. I just adore this collection.


Alethea - How fab is this new Polka Doodles collection  Dollie Daydream Girl Talk. I love the girls and all the elements that go with them. I used this pre-coloured Dollie Daydream image and cut her out. I created the paper using papers and borders  then added the sentiment. I made the flowers from the 'Build a Fleur' section. I then just added some bling to finish it off.



Asha - I made this 6" square card for my friend's daughter. She'll be celebrating her 18th birthday at the end of the month and rumour has it she's partial to shopping.... aren't they all at that age! Polka Doodles' stylish new mini collection called Dollie Daydream Girl Talk really is a dream to work with.


Kerrie - Such a Perfect Start to the New Year, creating with this Beautiful Collection 'Dollie Daydream Girl Talk' it's just so pretty and perfect for all those Girlie Makes for Shopping Addicts, Fashionista's and Girlie Girls in your life. I love the collection and so do my little girls. I made my card using a beautiful Paper some of the Build a Fleur elements with a Dollie Daydream Digi and Sentiment all from the CDrom - I used 2 Nesting Dies, some Black Cardstock and some gems and buttons from my stash


Lidia Hi girls! happy to start 2014 with this new PolkaDoodles challenge and this beautiful collection   Dollie Daydream Girl Talk I hope you like my projects, a bag with ribbon and beautiful flowers this beautiful card and wish you a very happy 2014 full of success and many blessings.




Remember you do NOT have to use our products (although obviously we would love it if you did) , just add your entry to Mr Linky below and pinch our badge for your blog sidebar - we'll see you back here on Friday for our usual Polkadoodles challenge....

Rules: 
1. No backlinks
2. Please FOLLOW the challenge theme!
3. ONLY 2 ENTRIES PER PERSON ALLOWED to make it fair for the random winner!

See you back here on Tuesday for the Digi Choosday challenge!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

8 comments:

  1. They are ALL just DARLING!!!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous selection of DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just posted my picture...Karon sent me!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! Lovely design team creations and thanks for a fab challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge and gorgeous inspirations from the DT - thank you x

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!