Friday 24 January 2014

Wk 4 - Polkadoodles Challenge ....Anything Goes/Shop till you Drop

Wow Friday again where is the time going...


More exciting things to share with you again this week - wow! Nikky as been so busy creating and she has two new fabulous collections available for pre-order.  Dollie Daydream - Girl Talk and also the fabulous new Dollie Dayrdream - Goes East. You can get them both on the website NOW!

homepage

This week as always our challenge theme is
Anything Goes
but the DT were challenged with Shop till you drop, so if you would like to take part please do.
The winner of this challenge will win a copy of the brand new Dollie Daydream collection worth £15!

You can see the winners of our last challenge at the bottom of the post so scroll down, but in the meantime here are the fabulous DT creations for your inspiration this week....

JAN - I used papers and elements from the 'Dollie Daydream CD' to make a card this week. I absolutely love this little shop and the colours are fab!

Sally - Hi, today's challenge is "Shop till you Drop"  so I used one of the images from the Dollie Daydream CD Rom which I coloured with my Graph'it markers. I used pan pastels for the background and then matted and layered the image on plain cardstock.  I then printed off some backing papers, sentiment and  flowers from the CD Rom to finish the card.  Added some buttons for the centres of the flowers.

Alethea - I decided to make a shaped card using one of the shop images from the Dollie DayDream Girl Talk CD Rom. I painstakingly card the pre-coloured shop image out by hand cos I don't have any fancy machine to cut it out for me :) I then cut out the Dollie Daydream pre-coloured image and the shopping bag and put them at the shop door as if she has just purchased something. To give the card a little something more I covered the windows of the shop in with crystal effects so that it looks like glass and also on the La Mode sign. I then just added Kindyglitz to the middle of all the flowers.

Asha - My friend just had a baby  and I got the little darling a two pairs of  booties. Inspired by this week's shopping theme I decided to make a gift bag to house the baby shoes. I'm using papers, Build-a-Fleur flowers and a sentiment from the Dollie Daydream CD. This collection is not just for big girls. Start them young... get those babies onto the shopping bandwagon! 

Bev Oh how lush is this fab Dollie Daydream Girl Talk CD the digi's are just wonderful to colour in all the papers used are from the cd as is the sentiment. I made the the roses by hand from the papers on the cd just adding 2 punched borders and some distress ink creating a bright funky card.

Karon - Great minds think alike and I too made a shaped card with the shop that is on the CD.  Don't you just love all the elements this Dollie Daydream - Girl Talk CD has to offer.  Love the colours too.  I actually coloured my Dollie with pencils this time around.

Kerrie - I really love the 'Dollie Daydream - Girl Talk' CDrom and for this Challenge 'Shop Til You Drop' I chose to use some the Turquoise and Beige Elements from the collection and I could resist mixing it up a bit Polka Dot Papers and the Girls Just Wanna Have Fun script papers - the 3D Flowers and Rolled Rose are from the CDrom's Build a Fleur section which I absolutely adore, I cut out the flowers and curled them with a bone-folder tool, the rolled roses are formed using a quilling tool. I've coloured the Digi from the CDrom to match the colour theme. The sentiment is also from the CDrom and I have also used the Matching Insert from the CDrom to finish the card xx

Lidia Hi! Girls and here is my Card for this challenge, I use the Girl Talk´CD rom my colors are in pink!!!  So I hope you Like it. 


Isn't the DT amazing!

Finally our Random org Winner from Week 2 is


Well done! Email us here, to claim your prize.

Our DT faves for Week 2 are:

#58 Eret
#73 Julie P
Well done everyone, please grab your blinkies from the side bar!

Closing date for the challenge is Sunday 2 Feb at 12 noon GMT and don't forget to link your actual blog post so we can come and visit you!
Rules:
1. No Backlinks
2. Maximum of 2 entries please, to be fair for Random Win.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects ladies! Just loving this CD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fabulous creations from everyone!!! And wooohooo I'm the winner!!! I was going to miss that. So excited. Thank you can congrats to the top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DT work, beautiful. A great challenge. Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cards and project. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to have another nosy at all the fantastic dt cards and those entered, can't believe it's my first challenge in here, first of many xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creations as always.Inspiring too.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!