Tuesday 7 January 2014

Digi Choosday Challenge...Wk 1 - Anything Goes/New beginnings

Happy New Year everyone! 
Wow the festive season sure passed in a flash, it feels like ages ago already!
So we're fired up ready with a whole new year of challenges for you and we hope you're all going to join in!

Before we get to that, must remind you that Nikky will be on Create and Craft TV tomorrow with another great Graph'it Marker show for Premium Crafts so we hope you can tune in at 2pm!
Have you seen this gorgeous new collection from Polkadoodles too? You can get this in the store now and it's a total bargain and full of complete girly beautifulness! a definite must have all the team think, they are adoring using this collection it's just TOO cute!

Our challenge this week for you is, as always, 

Anything Goes

but for the Design Team this week it is
New Beginnings

We hope you join in the challenge with us - you have until Thurs 16th Jan to enter and our random winner will be announced on Tues 21st Jan. The winner of this challenge will get a great download bundle worth £10!

Let's see what the team came up with for this challenge and you can see the winners of our last challenge at the bottom of the post : )


Anjie For my project this week I have made a gift box that will fit a few little baby onesies in. The image is New Baby by Emma Canning which is on the Digistamp Heaven CD Rom Collection, and is coloured with Graph 'It Markers. The papers are from the Boys Hoot Download Bundle. This bundle is great for quick cards as well as it contains: 10 coloured embellishments, 8 sentiments and 11 A4 patterned papers, and is an instant download. I have used a die cut banner, some ribbon bows some hearts and added some faux stitching for extra interest.


Scatty Jan For my project this week I have chosen New Baby awwwww - I have cut out some little baby shoes on my portrait using the wonderful paper from the Girls Hoot Collection - simply tied with some plain white ribbom - how cute xx


Debbi - Well, I can honestly say that 2013 has not been a very good year for me, in fact I can honestly say it has been an absolutely terrible year, but with 2014 now here I am determined to find the silver-lining in what ever I can. So with that in mind, for this weeks 'New Beginnings' project I have made a Positivity Jar. What's a Positivity Jar, I hear you ask. Pop over to my blog and I will tell you all about it.

Zoe - For me, the New Year gives me chance to wipe the slate clean and come up with new ideas & plans. So I made this sign to go in my craft room to remind me - I used the new and gorgeous Dollie Daydream collectionTwo of the sentiments created the background paper (both referring to shoes!) and then I used the stunning shoe which I printed three times so that I could decoupage it. I coloured each part using a mix of markers including Graph It's. 

Katrina - My take on 'New Beginnings' is Weddings - this week I chose to work with some of the beautiful items from the new CD ROM Dollie Daydream Girl Talk - This is a first for me as it was all designed on my computer using my studio software and the CD ROM and then just printed off - I printed the topper twice and cut it to add depth and finished by adding some flowers and butterflies.







Susan I am using this fabulous New Collection Dollie Daydream Girl Talk .This is an amazing collection by the very talented Nikky ,
I have used elements from the Collection and taken it into Craft Artist to make this invitation


 
Jo - For my card this week I used the Camille mum to be digistamp coloured with a mix of Promarkers and Copics, and papers taken from the new Dollie Daydream collection (which I am in love with!) I love the white with black polkadots, so simple but really effective!
Sally - Hi there.  This week's challenge is new beginnings. So I thought I would cover my notebook, I always have a new one each year for my orders, things to do and of course a little bit of doodling.
I used the new Dollie Dream CD Rom and took papers, embellishments and girls into my Craft Artist programe. There I put together this cover for my note book. I then printed off some sentiments and adhered them to the front. There, it was so quick and easy.


So there's the inspiration for today! 
I'm sure you'll agree that they're all superb makes again this week, love love love all the work these guys have put in!

The winner of our Week 10 Challenge was

#18 Mikha - well done, you've won £5 of downloads! 
Please email us here to claim your prize!
Our Top 3 favourites from that week are:
#10 Danielle #12 Chrissy #18 Mikha 
- well done everyone, grab your Top 3 blinkies from the sidebar!

Remember you do NOT have to use our products (although obviously we would love it if you did) , just add your entry to Mr Linky below and pinch our badge for your blog sidebar - we'll see you back here on Friday for our usual Polkadoodles challenge....

Rules: 
1. No backlinks
2. Please FOLLOW the challenge theme!
3. ONLY TWO ENTRIES PER PERSON ALLOWED to make it fair for the random winner!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats winners and beautiful creations from the Dt's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried to enter my card but have trouble with this version of Linky. Maybe it will appear later...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bit tricky to enter my card, I hope it has worked ok this time. Thank you design team for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DT has done fantastic work again. Thank you for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always wonderful inspiration from the DT, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!