Tuesday 21 January 2014

Wk 3 Digi Choosday Challenge - Anything Goes/Birthdays

Happy Tuesday!
Before we get to this week's challenge if you love your alcohol markers and colouring then make sure you tune into Create and Craft at 1pm today to catch Nikky on the Graph'It marker show!

We also have some really exciting news for you too about something new so make sure you go and check it out over on the website!



Our challenge this week for you is, as always, 

Anything Goes

but for the Design Team this week it is
Birthdays
We hope you join in the challenge with us - you have until Thurs 30th Jan to enter and our random winner will be announced on Tues 5th Feb. The winner of this challenge will get a great download bundle worth £5!

Let's see what the team came up with for this challenge and you can see the winners of our last challenge at the bottom of the post : )


Zoe - This week saw me make a birthday card (DT challenge met - check!) for an elderly family friend. I used the gorgeous Blossom Flower Picking image from the stunning Cherryblossom Lane Collection. I coloured her with a mix of markers including the superb Graph It's. Simple matting and layering of embossed card, a ribbon & bow plus a ticket sentiment finished it all off nicely.

Anjie For my card I have used the fabulous new Dollie Daydream Girl Talk CD. The image is coloured with Graph 'It Markers. The edges of the papers and imagel have been distresse with ink and I've added some ink lines for more focus. I made some rolled roses from the same papers and mixed them with some flowers from my stash.

Scatty Jan For this week's project I have made a little Birthday Banner Using elements from the Girls Hoot Collection - I made a triangle template, punched little holes to which I threaded Bakers Twine through - I love these little owls so much xx

Susan  This week .I have used a digi from one of my favourite CD collections ,she is called Sporty Billie and is available as a digi download,I have coloured her with graph'it markers.I absolutely love this bundle, I also used one of the papers from Christmas Joy download bundle  .Full details on my blog .

Joanne- I had to use this stamp from the Dollie Dardream girl talk CD when I saw it, it's gorgeous. So I printed it a bit on the large side with co-ordinating papers and sentiment also from the CD and had a colour-in session. I slightly distress inked some of the edges and added card candy embellishments. I have a bit of a teal/aqua obsession at the moment so I am loving the colours of the papers on the CD!!
Sally - Hi, today I have used Dollie Daydream CD Rom to do the Digi Choosday challenge.
I took the papers and images into My Craft Artist and put this lovely card together. I put the sentiment on a little shopping bag. 

Katrina - This week I got back to my pens, I have to say I had missed them - I have used one of the gorgeous stamps from the Dollie Daydream CD Rom and coloured it with my copics, the papers I have used are all from my stash of offcuts! 


So there's the inspiration for today! 
I'm sure you'll agree that they're all superb makes again this week, love love love all the work these guys have put in!

The winner of our Week 1 Challenge was

#14 Paper Whims - well done!
Please email us here to claim your prize!
Our Top 3 favourites from that week are:
#13 Pinky #26 Kitty #28 Michelle
- well done everyone, grab your Top 3 blinkies from the sidebar!

Remember you do NOT have to use our products (although obviously we would love it if you did) , just add your entry to Mr Linky below and pinch our badge for your blog sidebar - we'll see you back here on Friday for our usual Polkadoodles challenge....

Rules: 
1. No backlinks
2. Please FOLLOW the challenge theme!
3. ONLY TWO ENTRIES PER PERSON ALLOWED to make it fair for the random winner!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that's wonderful! Thank you for the Top 3 pick - I am honoured! I will post your badge with pride. Congrats to the winner and other top picks! And thank you for another fun challenge - I really enjoy playing along here. Have a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking at your DT creations for some inspiration - gorgeous job, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations and well done all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful inspiration thanks

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!