Sunday 16 June 2013

Studio 12: Art Journaling Page with Picknix1

Hi folks. Miria here with a new project for Studio 12.
I gave a go to an Art Journaling Page! It's a long time I would like to try it and this is my creation...


 As you can see, I used image, sentiments and tag from cd Studio 12 Picknix Collection 1. I coloured the doll with pencils,  I sprayed the background with Dylusion Ink and doddled with a Zig Millenium pen: I started cautiously but then I couldn't stop scribbling , I had so much fun!
Some more details ...



Hope you liked it. Have a nice and creative Sunday, Miria

3 comments:

  1. Wow Miria! A really stunning inky page. Just love the colours and all the elements blend so beautifully together.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Miria! Love the gorgeous background you have created.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful journal page - love those colours! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!