Thursday 20 June 2013

Purple dreams

Hello everyone It's Dee here with a dream box.  Well technically its not a box but a set of drawers but Dreams drawers just doesn't sound as good does it?  It started life as a paper mache piece, I painted it with blue, purple, pearl and green metallic acrylic paints and then over stamped using Staz-on inks in blues and purple.  Now I'm likely to get my wrists slapped by the boss lady, but I've been waiting to show you this for months and I just cant wait any longer, so if you keep quiet about it she may not notice!  The stamps I used are all Studio 12 stamps and I'm really, really sorry for teasing you all as they are out of stock at the moment, but they will be back soon, so keep checking for them.  They are perfect for just about any projects you'd want to do, journaling and altered art especially.  Which reminds me, have you seen the gorgeous stash in the Alterables section of the Polkadoodles shop, I have my eye on the cute house and the birdhouse, they are adorable and I have it all planned out in my head what I'll do with them.
I hope you can forgive me for teasing you, but I have been dieing to show it to you.

6 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm - fabulous project and such great colours. Shhhh - won't tell a soul, promise!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it Dee - beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Dee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Dee! What an absolute stunner! Love it to bits.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Dee - wowzer! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!