Tuesday 25 June 2013

Altered box

Hello all, it's Anjie here today with a Studio 12 post.
I've got lots of costume jewellery and bangles that were in desperate need of a nice home, so I bought some paper mache boxes and got busy. The papers and embellishments are all from the fabulous Studio 12 CD-rom Picknix Collection 1. For the sides and the inside I cut the papers into squares and glued them in place. For the lid I cut the papers into triangles and stuck in place. I then cut out all the embellies and added them. I finished it off by adding some faux stitching.

Now I am going to know straight away where all my bracelets and bangles are!

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful box - theres that burlap paper, don't you just love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Anjie, love the papers, a fabulous idea too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!