Tuesday 18 June 2013

Craft Room Sign

Over the weekend i had a sort out of my craft stash, binned loads of odds & ends (shock horror), got some bist to sell and found some stuff i forgot about!! It was rather productive just seemed to take agessss. I thought well i need a new sign for my craft area, technically i don't have a craft room more half the lounge just craft area didn't sound very good so i still put craft room in hope one day i'll have one ;) 
All the elements are from the gorgeous Studio 12 Picknix Vol 1 CD available from Polka Doodles. They are from the All Sewn Up & Welcome Home Collections. Everything was arranged in Craft Artist - i just LOVE this chalkboard it's rather ace! You could of course 3d many of the elements too.

Kitty xx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous, I do love this CD it is one of my favourites.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really great idea Kitty and oh for a craft room for me!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great little plaque for a your craft room. Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!