Friday 30 April 2021

WK 18 Craft and card making challenge

   

--------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
--------------------------
Have you seen our latest releases in store? 
Make sure you check them out, we have some great offers so don't miss them all!

Time to join the team & see what they've all been up to for this week's challenge....

 AnnieFor my project I have made a slim line shaker card. I have three layers using designer/digital papers by Polkadoodles. I have used a fabulous free template for the slim line card which can be downloaded here. I used the Digi Winnie Sunshine Delights paper pack, I printed my papers onto matte photo paper, this gives a lovely result and enhances the colours. I fussy cut the Bella Bear Milkshake and Bella Bear Ladybug digital stamps and coloured them with copics!



Janet - I've used Octavia, called Thinking, for my slimline card this time. I've coloured her with Copic pens. The background papers are from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles paper heaven 5 and Winnie Special moments paper heaven 2. I love lots of layers on my cards.


Judy: I have created a slimline card using Helga Hippo Pretty in Pink Download.
I colored with Prismacolor Pencils. The background paper is from Helga Hippo paper Heaven 1 Download. I have added a butterfly from Helga Hippo Embellies Download. My sentiment is from Rose Budd Craft Download.



Ana: This week I made this cute slimline card. For this card I used digital stamp Honeypie CutiepieI colored the stamp with Promarkers. For the background I used Cloud landscape craft stencil and blended with Distress Ink. Also, I cut five circles, colored them with Distress Inks and made a rainbow.  I used sentiment "Follow your dreams" from Sparkle unicorn digital download bundle. The little hearts are from Donuts about you stamp set. Also, I wrote the worlds  "dreams" on the signpost which is from Mini Winnie Let's Go Clear Stamps & Co-Ordinating Dies.


Kim-Today for my slimline card I used Meribelle Mermaid Swishy Tail which I colored with my copics this was really fun. The background papers are from Mermazing Mermaid Printable papers which makes it so easy to coordinate. The I added the sentiment which came from Winnie Celebrations 3 Sentiments.



...............................

Winners from Challenge 16
Well done!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk180001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store. Claims must be received by 7/5/21

(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


WOW! SO MANY AMAZING ENTRIES THIS WEEK!
 HERE ARE OUR WINNERS in random order....

All of you win A FREE DIGI STAMP!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk18123 to claim your prize of a free digi download from the digi store. Claims must be received by 7/5/21

(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      
Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't Forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!