Friday 16 April 2021

WK 16 Craft and Card making challenge

    

--------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
--------------------------
Have you seen our latest releases in store? 
Make sure you check them out, we have some great offers so don't miss them all!

Time to join the team & see what they've all been up to for this week's challenge....

Judy: I have created a slimline card, which has become my favorite design styles,
with an inked background done using a water color technique with Sparkle Pens.
The focal image used is Winnie Mermaid Mermazing - Passing Time, colored with pencils. The sentiment is from Winnie Mermazing Mermaid Quotes Download.
I added some die cuts and glitter dots for embellishment.


AnaOne of my favorite types of card are pop-up box cards. This week I made one pop-up box card with irresistible digital stamp Honeypie Best Friend HugsThe image is colored with Promarkers. For the base of this card I used white cardstock and some papers from Vintage Candy paper pack and one digital paper from Winnie Celebrations 3 paper collection.  The sentiment is from  Lily Bug Love Quotes Bundle kit.




Janet- I've used one of my favourite from the Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles called Float away. I've coloured this with Copics. The background papers are from Winnie Special Moments paper heaven 4. The sentiment s from Winnie Celebrations 3. Then added some embellishments from my stash.




Kim - I have used one of my favorite stamps on this card. I just think she is the sweetest. Lil Miss Sugarpops USA 4th of July.  I colored her up with my copics and just used basic cardstock as this is always a favorite go to when in a hurry. 



Annie:  My card technique is basically a bit of mixed media using the following available in store. I used Distressd Oxides and smooshed them over the background page from my crafting mat. I then added a few Nuvo crystal drops. Distressed Crayons were sponged over the page using water and a sponge to give a smooth effect. Dylusion ink sprays were then sprayed over the page allowing to dry before completing my page. Super red sticky tape was used to adhere the image onto the mixed media page. Helga Heaven 2 paper pack was used to cut my background die with Twiggy and Boots Collection Pack, which were used for a few fussy cut elements. Winnie Sunshine Delight Happy Days is the main image I used and coloured with a combo of copic markers and pencils. Glossy Accents was lightly added to the finished page over some of the stencil.



...............................

Winners from Challenge 14
Well done!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk140001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store. Claims must be received by 23/4/21

(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


WOW! SO MANY AMAZING ENTRIES THIS WEEK!
 HERE ARE OUR WINNERS in random order....
All of you win A FREE DIGI STAMP!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk14123 to claim your prize of a free digi download from the digi store. Claims must be received by 23/4/21

(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      
Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't Forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!