Friday 23 April 2021

WK 17 Craft and Card making challenge

    

--------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
--------------------------
Have you seen our latest releases in store? 
Make sure you check them out, we have some great offers so don't miss them all!

Time to join the team & see what they've all been up to for this week's challenge....

Nelly This weeks card is made using Rocco special moments and love and kisses stamp set timeless rose collection  for the background I used  feathers wings 6x6 stencil.


Jane - I've used Holly Butterfly for my card and she's absolutely gorgeous! I coloured her up using pastel shades and then die cut her using the Ovals die.  The greeting is from Everlasting SentimentsNext I created a background paper using distress inks and the Pretty Butterfly stencil. I also inked through a couple of extra butterflies from the stencil and hand cut them. These I glammed up with iridescent gems and added to the side of the oval die cut. 


 

Merja - At this card I used adorable Sunshine Delight Cheeky image and coloured it with alcohol markers. Then I cut it with Posydoodles Ractangles dies. Background paper is from Winnie Fruit Paper Heaven 2 bundle and text from Winnie Celebrations 2 sentiments kit. I wanted to keep this simple, because I love that butterfly paper ❤️


Ruth:  I've gone for clean and simple card, using some really glittery (but old as the glitter was a bit loose) gold card cut using one of the butterflies from the Butterfly Trio die.  To hide the missing glitter and the fact that it was virtually luminous, I cut three vellum layers and added some AB tiny gemstones to the body (the vellum wasn't stuck down properly when I took the photo so its a bit wonky!)  The little butterflies - Dotted Wings Butterfly - have been cut from better quality white glitter card.  The sentiment is from the Sentimentals 6x6 Paper Pack and it and the layer beneath have been cut with the Squarey Swirly Hearts Die 


Melissa - For today's card/inspiration I have used the Butterfly Trio Die.  It has been coloured with Copic Various Ink (Alcohol Ink) and mounted onto white card.  This was then mounted onto an ink splatted background.  The sentiment is from the Spring Wishes stamp set.


Pam ~ Today I'm showcasing Winston Bear Gardening for our Butterfly challenge. I've colored this sweet image with my Copic markers and used digital papers from the Work Play 10 collection and Winnie Collection 2 for the background. I've added the sentiment from the  Winnie Sunshine Delights Sentiment package and finished with a fun coordinating carrot ribbon.  





Nunzia: How much we are happy when we find the Soul Mate. So I wanted to dedicate this card to couple’s engagement using the Tandem ride Winnie. I surrounded it with two layers of patterned papers from Spring Surprise paper pad and added and framed the sentiment chosen among Winnie celebrations 3 and Tags frames 60 Winnie White Christmas. Then I borrowed the butterflies from Bella-bear-daisy to complete the scene.


Michelle:   I wanted to keep my butterfly inspiration card more on the CAS side and keep it all in the same colour family, so to start I did a bit of ink blending to kind of frame this darling girl and the butterflies.  I absolutely adore this sweet Winnie Sunshine Delight Cheeky pre-coloured image that I used and I wanted to have the individual butterflies fluttering away from her, so I cut them out and added them to my ink blended background but only glued them in the middle to give them dimension and make it appear as if they were flying off the card.  I added the pink plaid layer from the Winnie Sunshine Delights 6x6 Paper Pack 2 and the sentiment is from the Winnie Sunshine Delights Sentiments Bundle.  To finish it off I added some glitter to the butterflies, but unfortunately you can't see it in the photo.  I love how everything in the collections co-ordinate so nicely together!


...............................

Winners from Challenge 15
Well done!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk170001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store. Claims must be received by 30/4/21

(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


WOW! SO MANY AMAZING ENTRIES THIS WEEK!
 HERE ARE OUR WINNERS in random order....
All of you win A FREE DIGI STAMP!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk17123 to claim your prize of a free digi download from the digi store. Claims must be received by 30/4/21

(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      
Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't Forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!