Friday 2 April 2021

wk 14 - Card and Craft making Challenge

   

--------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
--------------------------

Time to join the team & see what they've all been up to this week....

 Judy: My DT project this week is a card created with Big Cheer Sparkle Unicorn
and a patterned paper from Serenity Fairy Wishes Paper Heaven 3.
The sentiment on the inside of the card is from Sparkles Unicorn Sentiments Download. I colored with Copics and glitter gel pens and did some die cutting.





Kim: For this weeks card I have used the Tyre Swing digital stamp from the Winnie special moments collection. I colored this using copics. For the inside, I used the Tree Scene stamp to coordinate nicely with the front. The paper is from the Scrumptious Sugar paper pad.




Janet - I've used the Male Runner digital stamp. I've coloured him with polychromo pencils. The background papers are from Work and Play 5 and Work and Play 4. The inside has been decorated with the same papers. Just for fun I've added some shoe lace to decorate.







Annie: For my shaped card today I have created this on cameo using Helga Hippo embellishments and Lily Bug Love embellishments. I created the background scene by using this Twiggy and Toots download collection and this Home Grown download bundle. I decided to use a pre-coloured digital stamp to show how easy it is to make a card with an already coloured stamp, I used the Jump for Joy stamp. I also coloured up my own stamp which is the female runner stamp.



Ana - For this card I used amazing digital stamp Jump for joy. The sentiment is from Winnie celebration 3 sentiments - digi kit. The image is colored with Promarkers and the background with Distress Inks. Also, I decorated the inside of the card with little stars.





...............................

Winners from Challenge 12


Well done!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk140001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store. Claims must be received by 9/4/21

(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


WOW! SO MANY AMAZING ENTRIES THIS WEEK!
 HERE ARE OUR WINNERS in random order....



All of you win A FREE DIGI STAMP!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk14123 to claim your prize of a free digi download from the digi store. Claims must be received by 9/4/21

(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      
Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't Forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!