Friday 7 May 2021

WK 19 - Craft and Cardmaking Challenge at Polkadoodles

    

--------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
--------------------------
Have you seen our latest releases in store? 
Make sure you check them out, we have some great offers so don't miss them all!

Time to join the team & see what they've all been up to for this week's challenge....

Merja - I've used Dinosaur Egg Hatchlings digi stamp and coloured it with alcohol markers. I created a big egg to background using Stick & Bones Textured Papers 3 set and white cardboard. I also added some brown ink to create some 3D effect. I cut the front part in half, so when you open the upper part of egg, you reveal the sentiment and gift card inside. Sentiment is stamped with Sentimentals stamp set. I love how this turned out ❤️


Jane - I've used the clear stamp set Having A Giraffe, which is an absolute beauty and contains lots of lovely little accent stamps as well as the two main giraffe images. It also has the perfect sentiment for a flap! I printed out the giraffe pattern paper from Sticks & Bones Textured Animal Print Papers and created a tall slimline card.  



Nelly: This card is using the cat stamp in the sweet-birthday-stamp set the cats were coloured using alcohol markers. It has got a secret flap on the front which opens to reveal a fabulous birthday message. the design papers are called birthday-fun-6-x-6-paper-pack don't those kitty's look super cute!!



Ruth:   I've used Fuzzpea as my animal (I know, stretching it a little but I already had it printed in my stash!) and coloured with Promarkers and a touch of sparkly glitter on her horns.  I've used the pink gingham paper from Butterfly Daisy 6x6 papers - sticking them on the reverse of the aperture I've made.  Sentiment stamp is from Perfect Wishes clear acrylic stamp set.  A bit of doodling with a black fineliner pen and my card is complete!




NunziaBella Bear Daisy is a too cute digital stamp and it is a real pleasure to color it. This time I decided, for coloring, to use my pencils and I wanted to accompany the image with a wish taken from Winnie Celebrations 3 digi kit.



Michelle: Have an extraordinary day!  How cute is Earlie Hedgehog Fuzzypuff with her balloon!  I used the pre-coloured image for this card and paired it with the pink dotted paper from the Helga Hippo Paper Heaven 3 pack and it was a perfect match for Earlie! The sentiment is from the Winnie Sunshine Delights Sentiments Bundle.  I added a touch of glitz with some gold foil on the balloon and a bow to help keep the card closed via the flap on it..  


Pam: I've made today's card using Winston Goes Fishing from the Winston Bear Collection and the Checkered matting from the Winnie Celebration 2 - Papers 1 Digi.  I've added two interactive flaps on the card today, when opened shows schools of fish swimming by.  The card is completed with a net-tied twine with an added fish hook charm to bring this fisherman a little extra luck!



Gloria: I edited the Honey Pie digital stamp and Honey Pie Bouquet digital stamp into similar sizes, printed them, and coloured them with Copic markers and colour pencils. Then, I did die cut the images into a square. And I used put the background paper on both sides behind the cover image. I made a flap by sandwiching paper between the background paper and the bouquet image. The sentiment is from Winnie Special moments 1 bundle.


Great projects everyone!
...............................

Winners from Challenge 17
Well done!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk190001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store. Claims must be received by 14/5/21

(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


WOW! SO MANY AMAZING ENTRIES THIS WEEK!
 HERE ARE OUR WINNERS in random order....

All of you win A FREE DIGI STAMP!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk19123 to claim your prize of a free digi download from the digi store. Claims must be received by 14/5/21

(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      
Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't Forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!