Friday 14 May 2021

WK 20 - Craft and Cardmaking Challenge at Polkadoodles

--------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
--------------------------
Have you seen our latest releases in store? 
Make sure you check them out, we have some great offers so don't miss them all!

Time to join the team & see what they've all been up to for this week's challenge....


 aNNie: For my project today, I used a variety of gorgeous papers and images. I have made a circle easel card printing up many sheets of Paper Heaven 5-Horace & Boo bundle and putting them through my silhouette cameo for the shapes. My digital stamp, Party Friends-Horace & Boo was coloured with a combo of markers and pencils. Backgrounds made with Pan Pastels: Utramarine Blue, Pemanent Greenand Orange.

I printed some Horace & Boo printable embellies and fussy cut them to add a few fun things onto my base card. Horace & Boo toppers  were all printed up and fussy cut to place around the top of my easel card.


Judy: I have created a rocker card for this week's DT project using
Kitty Whiskers Great Outdoors Critter Die Set. I cut the kitty out of white card stock and added color with inks. The accessories were cut with colored card stocks.
I stamped the sentiment using  Cutie Pie 4 x 4" Stamp Set and die cut in an oval shape.


AnaThis week I made one very cool circle card. For this card I used three digital stamps with amazing little monsters named FuzzpeaTubatha and DohhI colored these stamps with Promarkers. For the background I used the Large polka dot stencil and blended with Distress Inks. Also, I used sentiment from Little monsters messages digi scrap kit.


Janet - For my easel card I've used the image Winnie Big Bunch. I've coloured her with Polychromo pencils. The papers are from Helga Hippo paper heaven 3


Great projects everyone!
...............................

Winners from Challenge 18
Well done!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK200001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store. Claims must be received by 21/5/21

(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


WOW! SO MANY AMAZING ENTRIES THIS WEEK!
 HERE ARE OUR WINNERS in random order....

All of you win A FREE DIGI STAMP!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK20123 to claim your prize of a free digi download from the digi store. Claims must be received by 21/5/21

(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      
Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't Forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!