Saturday 28 January 2023

Wk 4 Card making & craft challenge - Anything Goes creative challenge at Polkadoodles

 Time for a new card making & crafting challenge!...


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
----------------------




Today we are saying a big warm hello and welcome to 3 great new DT members WendyJulie and Michelle!
We hope you'll all follow their social media, we're thrilled they have joined us!

So let's get to today's inspiration & see what the team made for us...



Wendy L - Using Microsoft Word, I printed the Together Always - Love Always printable image at 75% transparency to give the look of no-line coloring. I added a circle to create a moon around the bunnies faces to highlight them and positioned a sentiment from the "Love Always printable Sentiments big bundle in the moon. I colored everything with Copic Markers. If you're on Insta I'd love to follow you so tag me and follow me on Instagram here!

Julie - Hi everyone, I'm sharing my DT project for the Valentine's Challenge. For this card I've used the cute Too Cute Kitty Love digital stamp. Part of this challenge is to also use paper weaving in some way. For this I've used the Love Always Printable Papers 1 bundle cut into 1/4 inch strips and woven into a pattern as shown on the finished card. For the sentiment I've used the "Be My Valentine" from the Love Always Printable Sentiments bundle. I’ve added some white gel pen, and some flat sequins to finish off the card. I hope that my card inspires you to join in the challenge this month. I can’t wait to see what you all create!


Michelle - Hello Friends! I am happy to be back and creating for you! In this 6x6 Valentine Card, I created a woven background using patterned papers from the collection Love and Romance paperbundle. I then colored and added my Sweet Heart Balloons Honeypie image and layered her on the frame from the Love and Romance frames bundle. Lastly, I used the sentiment from Winnie Celebrations sentiments! I hope you enjoy! Michelle, The Craft Market SC

Ariadna - Hello crafty friends!! I'm happy to show you my new card for the lovely Polkadoodles!. This card is full of love with the beautiful "Lily bug big heart" digital stamp. For coloring I used my favorite color pencils, and for the background a little bit of ink with and I added some texture to the cardstock with some waving. Hope you like it!


Rachael - Have you seen this super cute owl from our latest Wings of Love release? Although I made him into a love card, he is perfect for any occasion. I added a bit of simple paper weaving using leftover off cuts of card - this is a great way to use up scraps!

Pam - Valentine cards are such fun and today's challenge added a weave. I've used True Love with the Heart Flourish Die in the background. My 'paper ribbon weaving' is down the left side using a solid and a sheet from the Fresh Twist paper pack. After Copic coloring the image and assembling the card front, I cut apart one of the sentiments from the Love Always Sentiment set and added the pieces in the weaving. Lastly I added the coordinating red organza bow. Happy Valentine Wishes to you!

Merja - On this cute little valentine's day tag I used Rose Bunny image and coloured it with alcohol markers. The background I did with paper weaving technique - I used papers from Toadally Cute paper pack and after weaving I cut it with Posydoodles Circles die. The text is stamped with Cutie Pie stamps.

Nunzia: for my love card I have coloured this cute love-you-bunches bunny and glued it on a heart made of woven strips of patterned papers taken from Love Always paper bundle. The sentiments are part of Lily bug love quotes bundle.

Wow!! Lots of gorgeous inspiration for you this week to use - we hope you'll share what you make with your Polkadoodles products on our Social Media - make sure you share into our Facebook group here, we'd love to see you there!....share HERE!


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE:


Winners from Challenge 2
RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS:




TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive. Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK04001 to claim your prize.
Claims must be received by3/2/23.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....


We loved your crafty projects, thanks so much to everyone for entering!


And the RANDOM winner of 1 digital stamp
(chosen by Random.org) is:



TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK04123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 3/2/23.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.


Congratulations to everyone!


Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!

Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**


Click here to enter: Digi Choosday Blog
Click here to enter: Gem of a Challenge
Click here to enter: We Love 2 Create challenge


DESIGN TEAM CALL
We are still looking for a couple of new team members for 2023




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!