Saturday 21 January 2023

Wk 3 Card making & craft challenge - Anything Goes creative challenge at Polkadoodles

 Time for a new card making & crafting challenge!...


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
----------------------




Today we are saying a big warm hello and welcome to 2 wonderful new DT members
Sonja & Renske!  We hope you'll all follow their social media, we're thrilled they have joined us!

So let's get to today's inspiration & see what the team made for us...



Sonja - Hello! For quick Pancakes I found an easy recipe where you just need to add water so I decided to make this as a gift idea. I filled up a bottle with dry mixture and on the outside I decorated with Pancake Heaven - PRECOLOURED Miss Sugarpops the label is cut out with Posydoodles Basics - Rectangles dies with printed sentiment from Pancake Sentiments - Miss Sugarpops. The dots on the label on top are made with Polka Dot Mesh Craft Stencil - enjoy your Pancake craftings!
Renske - Hello everyone! My first DT project and I am really excited. For this project I made a flip flap card. I used the image Pancake Oopsy and a sentiment from the Pancake Sentiments set. I thought, "Flip!"it's your birthday!" was perfect for making a flip flap card. I put the word flip on the front of the card and you can see the rest of the sentiment when you flip the card. I colored the image using alcohol markers with colors that match the digital paper I used from the Paper Heaven 1 Lil Miss Sugerpops Kit 1 set. Happy Crafting!


Natalia - For today's challenge, I've prepared a simple art journal page with the collection Funky Flowers Stamps. The best one for me! As a background, I created pictures of lemons from mentioned stamps and stencils and colored them with Distress Ink and watercolor paint. I add also a sentence from Pancake Sentiments - Miss Sugarpops digi stamp. My work is full of sweet colors on the one side and black and white on the other side. Hope you like it.
Sarah - Can't find the exact image that you need? Why not mix it up a bit? I used the Baketime digi image for this card, but as I needed a pancake theme, I cut the cupcakes out and drew my own pancakes!! It's so much fun to tweak your images so that they're just right for what you need!

Enrica - Hello everyone! For my Pancake Day card I used the sweet 'Pancake heaven' digital stamp and one of the 'Pancake Sentiments' from the Miss Sugarpops collection And three different papers from Winnie Sunshine Delights 6"x 6" Paper Pack 2 and the Lily Bug Love Paper Heaven 2 bundle kit. I Colored with Copic and Distress Ink to soften the edges. Crafty hugs! xx
Sabina - This week I made a pancake themed card, starring Miss Sugarpops. She is coloured with alcohol markers. The sentiment is from Pancake heaven sentiments.
Donna - For this weeks’ card I printed 2 copies of thePancake Oopsy digital stamp, and an extra copy combined with a sentiment from the Pancake Heaven Sentiments. I used watercolour pencils to colour the images and then cut into 2 of them to create 3d layers for the third. I mounted the final piece onto coordinating card and added some gems for extra interest.

We are LOVING all this inspiration this week - lots of variations on the pancake theme which is such a fun idea! Big thanks to the team!

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE:

Winners from Challenge 1
RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS:


TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive. Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK03001 to claim your prize.
Claims must be received by 27/1/23.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....


We loved your crafty projects, thanks so much to everyone for entering!

And the RANDOM winner of 1 digital stamp
(chosen by Random.org) is:


TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK03123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 27/1/23.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      

Congratulations to everyone!

Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!

Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**

Click here to enter: Digi Choosday Blog
Click here to enter: Gem of a Challenge
Click here to enter: We Love 2 Create challenge 

DESIGN TEAM CALL

We are looking for new team members for 2023
 - click here for details on how to apply!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!