Saturday 14 January 2023

Wk 2 Card making & craft challenge - Anything Goes creative challenge at Polkadoodles

Time for a new card making & crafting challenge!...


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
----------------------




Today we are saying a big warm hello and welcome to our wonderful new DT member
we hope you'll all follow her social media, we're thrilled for her to join us!

So let's get to today's inspiration & see what the team made for us...

Julie Schinkel  Hi everyone, I’m Julie from Brisbane Australia sharing my first ever DT project for Polkadoodles and the Birthday Challenge. For this project I have used the super sweet Winnie Celebrations 1 digital stamp which I’ve coloured with Copic markers. I’ve teamed this up with the Eden Collection - Paper Heaven 5 bundle and for the Happy Birthday sentiment I have used the Birthdays & Greetings Digital Sentiments Set. I’ve added some white gel pen, flat sequins and shimmer pen for some shine to finish off the card. I hope that my card inspires you to join in the challenge this month. I can’t wait to see what you all create!

 Pam ~ This week we're bringing Birthday cards to you with an additional color challenge. I've selected Gifts of Love - Sparkle Unicorn and used two patterned papers from the Birthday Wishes Craft Papers. I love this simple layout that really makes the images stand out.  For the final touch I added the Best Wishes charm and the coordinating magenta bow at the fold. 

Merja - On my card I used this cutie Pile of Gifts Theo Penguin image and coloured it with alcohol markers. The background I made with Birthday Balloon stencil, Distress Inks and red glitter paste. Text is stamped with Birthday Celebrations stamp set.

 Nunzia: this cute Celebration Winnie is perfect to wish the best winter birthday ever. I created a winter scene with alcohol markers and distress oxide inks behind her. I then made a frame with a pocket to insert a tag with a quote taken from Winnie sugar sprinkles sentiment-l and quotes bundleThe Christmas gift packages were printed and coloured directly on the patterned paper included in Just lovely honeypie.


Ariadna - Hello crafters and Happy New year!.  I'm back in 2023 with a new inspiration for our dearest @polkadoodles.   This month's challenge theme is January Birthday!.  For this card I decided to use the beautiful #digital Stamp Winnie Celebrations that I colored with my favorite color pencils.  For the background use a funny dye from my stash and a little bit of a shimmer paste over it.
Hope you like it and do not forget to visit the beautiful webpage of Polkadoodles!
Rachael - I love this period after Christmas when you can bring out the pinks and pastels ready for Spring.  This time I used a cute Winnie image from the springtime sugar sprinkles  to make this cute fresh card, with my favourite pattern - spots!  
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE:

Winners from Challenge 52
RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS:


TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive. Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK02001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 20/1/23.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....



We loved your crafty projects, thanks so much to everyone for entering!

And the RANDOM winner of 1 digital stamp
(chosen by Random.org) is:

 
TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK02123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 20/1/23.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      

Congratulations to everyone!

Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!

Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**

Click here to enter: Digi Choosday Blog
Click here to enter: Gem of a Challenge
Click here to enter: We Love 2 Create challenge 

DESIGN TEAM CALL

We are looking for new team members for 2023
 - click here for details on how to apply!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!