Saturday 4 February 2023

Wk 5 Card making & craft challenge - Anything Goes creative challenge at Polkadoodles

  Time for a new card making & crafting challenge!...


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
----------------------

So let's get to today's inspiration & see what the team made for us...
They were asked to make something for Spring, using this gorgeous colour palette!

Judy: My "Spring is Here" project is a card created with one of the gnomes from Spring Gnomes Digital Stamps.
I used background papers from Toadally Cute 6 x 6 Paper Pack. The sentiment was stamped using ne of the stamps in the Grow on You 4 x 4" Clear Stamp Set. I colored the digi with Castle Arts Pasteltint Pencils and
fussy cut. The butterflies were fussy cut from one of the papers used.

Natalia - Spring is just around the corner, so I made a mini concertina album in very vivid spring colors. Each page is 10x10 cm. In the central card, I used a stamp from the January series - Knowledge is All. My background I created with Distress and watercolour paints. Around each page, I made doodles with stamps and a black pen.
I like it very much.

Sarah How fun are Magic Colour Change cards?! I used the beautiful Thinking of You Blossom Flower Stamp set, one of my absolute favs to create this, I love the reveal!!

ENRICA - Hello everyone! This is my project to celebrate the arrival of spring, a simple square card using the sweet 'Taking a Break Toadstool' and a cute sentiment from the 'Prickly Little Dude' - Love this color palette, it really puts me in a good mood!

Sabina - For this week's challenge I made my first shaker card. I cut two rectangles to make a window and glued the acetate to them. I gave the confetti in between and glued it all together with 3D foam. I shaded the rectangle with Distress Inks, added Winnie Daisy greetings, quotes and sentiments and glues it to acetate to make the background. I coloured Crocus, the Darling Buds digital stamp with alcohol markers, cut it out with scissors and glued on top.

Donna - For this weeks’ card I used the Spring Showers stamp set to repeat stamp a circle shape. I coloured the stamped images using watercolours, then spritzed them with water and allowed the colours to spread and blend. I added die-cut letters to spell out the word ‘SPRING’ and I mounted the final piece onto coordinating card.

Sonja - I used this gorgeous Winnie digistamp called Butterfly Tree Fairy - the precoloured version. I printed this rainbow paper and then placed my digi onto the same paper using my graphics program and printed it again. Then I cut her out on my cutting machine, so she is edged with the rainbow and I can line her up! I really like this technique a lot. Finally I added cut out the sentiment too and added it down the side. 

Renske - Hello everyone! What is your favourite season? My favourite season is spring. So I love making spring cards. I decided to use the cute digital stamp "Spring Gnome Lambs/Sheep. I colored the image with my alcohol markers. From the Spring gnomes set, I used two designer papers. The pink checkered paper for the background, and from the pink paper with white flowers I cut a flower. To give it something extra, I turned it into a shaker card. I used the sentiment from the set Spring gnomes fun puns, quotes and sentiments. Hope it gives you the spring feeling too. Happy crafting!


Wow!! Lots of gorgeous inspiration for you this week to use - we hope you'll share what you make with your Polkadoodles products on our Social Media - make sure you share into our Facebook group here, we'd love to see you there!....share HERE!


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE:


Winners from Challenge 3
RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS:




TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive. Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK05001 to claim your prize.
Claims must be received by 10/2/23.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....


We loved your crafty projects, thanks so much to everyone for entering!


And the RANDOM winner of 1 digital stamp
(chosen by Random.org) is:



TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK05123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 10/2/23.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...


Congratulations to everyone!


Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!

Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**


Click here to enter: Digi Choosday Blog
Click here to enter: Gem of a Challenge
Click here to enter: We Love 2 Create challenge

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!