Friday 2 July 2021

WK 27 Anything Goes Card making and craft challenge

    

--------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
--------------------------
Have you seen our latest releases in store? 
Make sure you check them out, we have some great offers so don't miss them! Visit polkadoodles.co.uk

Time to join the team & see what they've all been up to for this week's Critter Theme challenge...

JaneI chose Seesaw Friends Horace & Boo as I knew I could make the seesaw move by adding a split pin. As I didn't want the seesaw base to move I cut the base and adhered it to the card before attaching the split pin. I used a paper from Timeless Rose and cut it with the largest of the Ovals dies. I then added some die cut flowers using Flower Flourish. The sentiment is from Everlasting Sentiments - a really useful set as there are multiple combinations that can be made.

Nelly: For my DT project this week I've used polkadoodles.co.uk/cutie-pie-4-x-4-stamp-set to create a pull tab surprise message "I love you Beary Much" the sentiment is included in the stamp set. The design papers are from polkadoodles.co.uk/in-love-with-autumn-6-x-6-paper-pack/ and it is one of my favourite paper pads!

NunziaAgnes Elephant on her Scooter seems to be saying to Agnes with a baloon, "I'm running to wish you a happy birthday!". To complete the scene, I cut out some flowers from a sheet of Spring Surprise 6-x-6 paper-pack to decorate the handmade grass and I created a banner for the sentiment taken from Winnie Celebrations 3.

Merja: I used Donuts About You stamp set and created this cute moving turtle love card 💕I coloured the turtles with alcohol markers and then cut them. The right one is taped with foam tape and the left one is moving towards her when you pull the stripe on the right side of the card. The background papers are from Hearts And Happiness & Hearts And Happiness Harmony paper packs and the "Love You" text from Cutie Pie stamp set.

PamToday I'm bringing you another cute 'Critter' card.  This time I've used Horace and Boo Scooting Around and made a slider that allows them to "climb the hill" on the card front. I’ve combined several of the digital papers from the Work & Play 10 paper Heaven 1 set in the background layers, the Super Sprig die for the flower stems and the sentiment from the Winnie Celebrations 3 SentimentsWhat kind of Critter card can you come up with using a Polkadoodle image for this week’s challenge?

Maartje: For this shaped card I used the adorable Bella Bear Daisy surrounded with flowers. As I knew which pattern paper I wanted to use from the Let's Hang Out collection, I picked colors for the flowers that matched with the paper. To me, this sentiment from the Winnie Sunshine Delights Sentiments Bundle goes perfect with this huggable bear!

DebbieI’ve used the ultra-sweet Fuzzy Puffs hedgehog for this bright and fresh rocker, penny slider card.  I’ve opted to go for pinks and greens for a fresh contrast using Lets’ Hang Out digital papers, along with a lovely sentiment from the Winnie Lets Hang Out range. Finished with some daisies and faux gems and as always a touch of glitter!


YolandaTo make this card, I coloured this sweet Jasper stamp with Copic markers and cut it out. Then I made a background with coloured clouds and used a die to guide the movement of the air hot balloon. I have placed foam around the panel and glued a coin with foam to the stamp. Then I have placed a thread to move our air hot balloon.



Such lovely crafts ladies - we hope we've inspired you all this week!
...........................

Winners from Challenge 25

RANDOM WINNER - $10 OF DIGITAL DOWNLOADS:


Well done!
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK270001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 9/7/21.

(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITES WINNERS...


HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK27123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 9/7/21.

(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      

Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!