Friday 23 July 2021

WK 30 Anything Goes Card making and craft challenge

   

--------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
--------------------------
Have you seen our latest releases in store? 
Make sure you check them out, we have some great offers so don't miss them! Visit the store HERE

Time to join the team & see what they've all been up to for this week's Friends Forever Theme challenge...

CARI - For this card, I used Twiggy & Toots digi image: Umbrella, Rainy Day, Friends, Boots, Wellies. I colored the scene with Copic markers and I fussy cut them out. For the main card, I used the plaid paper from Little Monsters Digi Papers and layered it on matching cardstock. I adhered Twiggy & Toots to a circle die cut out with foam tape. Last, I printed the coordinating sentiment from Umbrella, Rainy Day, Friends, Boots, Wellies and adhered it to matching cardstock and then to the front of the card with foam tape. I added a few adhesive enamel dots for the final touch.

EVA - Today I would like to show you a very simple card that anyone can imitate. I used a digi stamp from the Horace & Boo Friends Forever collection. Then I added the sentiment from the Little Dudes Knight & Dragon collection.

ENRICA - For my DT project this week I've made a layered card and added a round-shaped shaker card using the sweet 'Honeypie Best Friend Hugs' stamp, coloured with Copic markers and Distress Inks for the background. This is one of my favorite stamps to celebrate a wonderful friendship ❣
Big hugs xx

Gemma - I used Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles Walking the dog download image and coloured it in with Copic markers for my project this week x

Keyla - I used the Too Cute Kitty Love digi stamp for this card - it's so cute!

Annie - The team has been challenged to make a project for "Forever Friends", and I must say this was fun to make. I have used the Work and Play Download collectionDesigning an envelope card using elements and papers from this collection. Images were printed, coloured with prisma's and fussy cut. The bone, I printed a little larger as this is an easel envelope card. There is so much in this collection to use for any occasion you desire.

Judy - My friend's themed card was created using Missed You Winnie.
I colored the digi with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut. The frame was die cut. I used a patterned paper from Let's Hang Out Winnie Printable Papers Download Bundle. The sentiment is from Let's Hang Out Sentiment Download Bundle.

Ana - This week I decided to make a clear and simple card. I have chosen an amazing digital stamp Let's go - Winnie. I fussy cut the image and colored it with Promarkers and added some white gel pen details. For this card, I used the sentiment from Lets Hang Out - Sentiments Bundle.

Kim - So for my friend's card I went with something different, it is from the Sticks and Bones called Best Friends Dinosaur. I had so much fun coloring this! How cute and different is this. The paper and sentiment are also from the same line Sticks and Bones. The paper is textured animal print and the sentiment is Dinosaur sentiment bundle. I colored it up with my copics. Hope you enjoy. 

Janet - I love this image called missed you Winnie. Such a great image of friendship. The background papers are from Winnie sugar sprinkles paper heaven 5. The sentiment is one of my favourites to send to a best friend just called friends sentiment.

Such wonderful crafts ladies - we hope we've inspired you all this week!
...........................
Winners from Challenge 28
RANDOM WINNER - $10 OF DIGITAL DOWNLOADS:


Well done!
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK300001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 30/7/21.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK30123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 30/7/21.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)
Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      
Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!