Friday 16 July 2021

WK 29 Anything Goes Card making and craft challenge

   

--------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
--------------------------
Have you seen our latest releases in store? 
Make sure you check them out, we have some great offers so don't miss them! Visit the store HERE

Time to join the team & see what they've all been up to for this week's Magical/Fantasy Theme challenge...

Today we have an amazing Guest Designer joining us so please check out the wonderful work of MAARTJE and follow her blog and instagram! Welcome MAARTJE!

MAARTJE - Guest Designer - I created this fun Dolphin Mermaid card using Winnie Mermazing which you can find here...


EIVOR. I used Octavia Moonfly Wistful and I have colored her with copic sketch. The sentiment I used is from the Winnie Lets Hang Out sentiment bundle...

 Jane -  I think I've said before that I have a real soft spot for Ula and I adore her dressed up as a unicorn. So as this was to be a magical card I naturally chose Ula Be A Unicorn. Don't you just love her and that fabulous sentiment quote too? I kept everything pretty simple - CAS is my favourite style -  and just coloured her up in pinks and purples. I added some sparkle with sequins, Wink of Stella and a silver glitter matt. 


Merja - I used Meribelle Mermaid Pretty image, Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles digi paper pack and text from Just Lovely sentiment pack. Because the beautiful image has so many details and would be hard to cut if you don't want to leave white space, I decided to add it and the text over the background paper using text editor. Then I coloured it with alcohol markers and white gel pen. I also added some Glossy Accents over the air bubbles (doesn't show well in the pic).

Nelly - For my card this week I used the image serenity-stardust-digital-craft-stamp-download/ and coloured her with alcohol markers. The design papers are also in the serenity collection.

Pam - I'm Bringing you my Magical Fantasy card with the other members of the Design Team.  I've selected the digital image Serenity Fairy Resting which also comes in the clear polymer stamp Serenity Magical. The image is printed 4" tall and coloured using my Copic markers, then fussy cut around. l used the papers from Polkadoodles, The Colour of Spring, for the two background pieces. The bottom border is Polkadoodles Mushroom Border die. I added the fabric flowers across the top for balance and the sentiment fishtail ('You Are My Most Treasured Friend from the Honeypie Collection Just Lovey) on the right to complete the card design. 

Nunzia - For today, I prepared an all occasion card with this charming Octavia Moonfly Wistful. I colored her with pencils, leaving an indefinite background to highlight the image. Then, I framed with different pieces of patterned papers from Spring Surprise and Hearts and Happiness paper packs. The matched sentiment is one of the Winnie Sunshine Delight Sentiment Bundle.

Ruth - I've used the cute Hello - Sparkle Unicorn and kept it very plain and simple, using the image as the focal point. Coloured with Promarkers plus lots of glitter on her hair and tail and some tiny little gems on the flowers. I've scored a border around the edge of the card and will add a personalised sentiment before I send it to the recipient. 

Yolanda - Hello again! Today I've created this super fun rocker card using this lovely Unicorn image form the Unicorn Sparkles collection. I added a rainbow and some waves with dies from my stash - hope you like it I think it's such a cute image!


Such lovely celebratory crafts ladies - we hope we've inspired you all this week!
...........................
Winners from Challenge 27

RANDOM WINNER - $10 OF DIGITAL DOWNLOADS:


Well done!
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK290001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 23/7/21.

(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITES WINNERS...


HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK29123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 23/7/21.

(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      

Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!