Friday 25 June 2021

WK 26 Anything Goes Card making and craft challenge

    

--------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
--------------------------
Have you seen our latest releases in store? 
Make sure you check them out, we have some great offers so don't miss them all including this fabulous new release!...

Time to join the team & see what they've all been up to for this week's Water-Theme challenge....

CariFor this card, I used the Meribelle Mermaid Friends image. I colored her with Copic markers, and fussy cut her out. I reversed this image to be able to get a second pair of dolphins and fussy cut them as well. I did the same for Winnie’s Starfish image. For the main card, I used Starfish and Sandcastles Papers 8 and copied just the white portion of the paper. For the “portholes” I used the blue section of the same paper and cut them with standard circle dies.  The background paper for the shaker sections is Mermazing Mermaid Paper. I adhered Meribelle and the dolphins with foam tape. Last, I printed the sentiment from Mermazing Mermaid Quotes and adhered it and the starfish with foam tape as well. I added a few pink “bubbles” for the final touch.  

Annie - The DT have been asked to create some sort of aperture card with a water theme. My design is an inside Tunnel Card, which I designed on the silhouette cameo. Using Meribelle Mermaid Pearl digital images, I printed them several times to attach extra bubbles to the card. I printed Winnie Star Fish Papers and cut my outside shapes with this beautiful paper.
Winnie Star Fish and Winnie Star Fish 2 were both printed up and coloured with copic markers. And Sparkle Unicorn sentiments were added to the inside to finish it off. 

Judy - My project this week is a slimline card with a water theme and aperture.
I used Ruby Raindrop Umbrella colored with Prismacolor Pencils.
The background was done using a stencil and inking. The sentiment was stamped
on the inside. I added a border along the bottom edge with a stencil.


 Keyla - For this week's challenge of a water-theme card, I just knew I had to make a mermaid one! I used the Lil Miss Sugarpops Mermaid digi stamp and the Winnie Lets Hang Out printable paper bundle. I used three different patterned papers to create this, and I think they work really well together! I even coloured in the digi stamp to match the lovely teal from the papers too. 


Janet.....The image I have used this time is Meribelle Mermaid Seahorse and I've coloured it with Polychromo pencils. The paper waves are from Winnie Celebrations kit 2 papers 1 and 2. I  then highlighted some areas with a white pen and a glitter pen.  


EvaToday I made a Domed Aperture Card for you. I created a small 3D scene with the two digistamps Rocco Dinghy and Tropical Trees.

GemmaI made a card with a window heart aperture. For this card I used a Winnie Starfish/ Sandcastles float away colored with copic and polychromo pencils. The sentiment is Winnie Mermazing Mermaid Quotes.

EnricaRaise your hand if you would like to dive with a trusted friend!
For my first aperture card ever I used the cute Winnie Mermaid Mermazing - best friends digital stamp, together with two of the Winnie Starfish / Sandcastles - Papers 1 and Winnie Mermazing Mermaid Quotes on the inside.

Ana - I wanted to celebrate the beginning of summer so I made this mermazing pop-up box card.
For this card I chose amazing Lil Miss Mermaid dolphin digital stampI wanted to make underwater scene so I also used stamps: Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles - Fish2Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles - Sea Horse and Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles - SeashellsI used papers from Mermazing Ocean paper packThe sentiment is from Winnie Mermazing Mermaid Quotes.



Fabulous crafts ladies - we hope we've inspired you all this week!
...........................

Winners from Challenge 24

RANDOM WINNER - $10 OF DIGITAL DOWNLOADS:

Well done!

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK260001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 2/7/21.

(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITES WINNERS...


HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK26123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 2/7/21.

(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      

Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!