Saturday, 24 September 2022

Wk 39 Card making & crafting challenge - Anything Goes at Polkadoodles

Happy Saturday, crafters!

It's time for a brand new card making & crafting challenge!...

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
----------------------

LATEST RELEASES - SHOP HERE...


So let's get to today's inspiration... this week the team were asked to create something for Halloween/Autumn - let's see what they made for us, they have some great ideas!...  

Ana - I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome digital stamp and fantastic Halloween Trick or Treat printable papers. I made a shaker card and I hope you like it!

Merja - On my card I used this fun Little Monsters Scarymayree image and coloured it with alcohol markers. I wanted to add a little more fun to it and glued a couple plastic eyes on it 😊 The background papers are from Halloween Trick or Treat papers and Halloween Trick or Treat Papers bundle 1 sets. Trick or treat text is stamped with Scary Boo stamp set.

Nunzia: today I propose a CAS style card. I chose this rustic Watering Can with flowers that I colored with autumn shades. To remind the fall atmosphere I added some acorns from the autumn bundle. The sentiment is part of Quotes Winnie Special Moments while the paper at the edges is a digi sheet fromWinnie Sunshine Delights Paper-pack-1.

Pam ~ For today’s card, I've selected Pumpkin Girl Boo Halloween and made a tri-fold card with the image overlapping the fold. Each flap is covered with digi paper from Trick or Treat Digi papers. I sized and printed the Pumpkin Girl separately, and colored her with Copic markers.  I added her to the top left flap and then added the sentiment from the Polkadoodles Halloween Sentiment package.  To complete the card, I added a small piece of Velcro at the closing point so it would stay shut for display and mailing.
Ariadna - Hello crafters! Today I come with a new inspiration for @polkadoodles with one of our favorite challenges of the month #Halloween!. In this occasion I decided to use the lovely Monster Boo #digitalstamp colored with my favorite #colorpencil and for the background  one of the beautiful Halloween Trick or Treat printable papers bundle also from Polkadoodles -Hope do you like it and do not forget to visit the lovely Polkadoodles store!
Rachael - For this weeks challenge my inspiration is using one of the cool gnomes from the recent release called Autumn gnome trick or treat  I love the sentiments and papers in this pack too they are all perfect together !
Kim Simpson - For this week’s challenge, I made another Halloween card, this time using the oh-so-adorable Mummy Boo digital stamp.   I loved coloring up this cutie with Copics and layering it up with some fun digital papers!  I just love this image so much!  How about you?
Gaby - For this slimline card I used Flower fairy sitting on a toadstool digital stamp and Winnie Daisy greetings, quotes and sentiments. This illustration it´s perfect for autumn cards. 

WOW! Wonderful projects again to help inspire you this week! Big thanks to the team!


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE:

Winners from Challenge 37
RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS:


TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive. Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK38001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 1/10/22.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....



We loved your crafty projects, thanks so much to everyone for entering!

And the RANDOM winner of 1 digital stamp
(chosen by Random.org) is:


TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK38123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 1/10/22.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      

Congratulations to everyone!

Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!

Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**

Click here to enter: Digi Choosday Blog
Click here to enter: Gem of a Challenge
Click here to enter: We Love 2 Create challenge

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!