Saturday 24 September 2022

Wk 39 Card making & crafting challenge - Anything Goes at Polkadoodles

Happy Saturday, crafters!

It's time for a brand new card making & crafting challenge!...

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
----------------------

LATEST RELEASES - SHOP HERE...


So let's get to today's inspiration... this week the team were asked to create something for Halloween/Autumn - let's see what they made for us, they have some great ideas!...  

Ana - I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome digital stamp and fantastic Halloween Trick or Treat printable papers. I made a shaker card and I hope you like it!

Merja - On my card I used this fun Little Monsters Scarymayree image and coloured it with alcohol markers. I wanted to add a little more fun to it and glued a couple plastic eyes on it 😊 The background papers are from Halloween Trick or Treat papers and Halloween Trick or Treat Papers bundle 1 sets. Trick or treat text is stamped with Scary Boo stamp set.

Nunzia: today I propose a CAS style card. I chose this rustic Watering Can with flowers that I colored with autumn shades. To remind the fall atmosphere I added some acorns from the autumn bundle. The sentiment is part of Quotes Winnie Special Moments while the paper at the edges is a digi sheet fromWinnie Sunshine Delights Paper-pack-1.

Pam ~ For today’s card, I've selected Pumpkin Girl Boo Halloween and made a tri-fold card with the image overlapping the fold. Each flap is covered with digi paper from Trick or Treat Digi papers. I sized and printed the Pumpkin Girl separately, and colored her with Copic markers.  I added her to the top left flap and then added the sentiment from the Polkadoodles Halloween Sentiment package.  To complete the card, I added a small piece of Velcro at the closing point so it would stay shut for display and mailing.
AriadnaHello crafters! Today I come with a new inspiration for @polkadoodles with one of our favorite challenges of the month #Halloween!. In this occasion I decided to use the lovely Monster Boo #digitalstamp colored with my favorite #colorpencil and for the background  one of the beautiful Halloween Trick or Treat printable papers bundle also from Polkadoodles -Hope do you like it and do not forget to visit the lovely Polkadoodles store!
Rachael For this weeks challenge my inspiration is using one of the cool gnomes from the recent release called Autumn gnome trick or treat  I love the sentiments and papers in this pack too they are all perfect together !
Kim SimpsonFor this week’s challenge, I made another Halloween card, this time using the oh-so-adorable Mummy Boo digital stamp.   I loved coloring up this cutie with Copics and layering it up with some fun digital papers!  I just love this image so much!  How about you?
GabyFor this slimline card I used Flower fairy sitting on a toadstool digital stamp and Winnie Daisy greetings, quotes and sentiments. This illustration it´s perfect for autumn cards. 

WOW! Wonderful projects again to help inspire you this week! Big thanks to the team!


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE:

Winners from Challenge 37
RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS:


TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive. Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK38001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 1/10/22.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....



We loved your crafty projects, thanks so much to everyone for entering!

And the RANDOM winner of 1 digital stamp
(chosen by Random.org) is:


TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK38123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 1/10/22.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      

Congratulations to everyone!

Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!

Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**

Click here to enter: Digi Choosday Blog
Click here to enter: Gem of a Challenge
Click here to enter: We Love 2 Create challenge

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!