Saturday 10 September 2022

Wk 37 Card making & crafting challenge - Anything Goes at Polkadoodles

Happy Saturday, crafters!

It's time for a brand new card making & crafting challenge!...

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
----------------------

LATEST RELEASES - SHOP HERE...


So let's get to today's inspiration... this week the team were asked to create something with an Autumn/Fall theme - let's see what they made for us!...  

Merja - This time I wanted to use this amazing Hocus Pocus stamp set. I stamped the images and coloured the house with alcohol markers. After that I cut it with Posydoodles Circles die. The background I made with Distress Inks, sprays, white acrylic paint and white gel pen.

Pam ~ For my card this week, I've selected Polkadoodles Isadora Witch Halloween.  I love the crystal ball in this design - so magical!  My extra large card (5 1/2" x 8") is mounted on a white card base with the front covered in a stripped paper from Polkadoodles Fresh Twist Craft Paper.  I added a generic die cut spider web with a little bit of Stickles Diamonds to give it a bit of sparkle.  The completed image was die cut using a large stitched oval die, then secured in the center of the card. 

Nunzia: autumn colours are so beautiful and I think that this Super stylish puppy  perfectly sets this fall scene. I colored it with alcohol markers as well as the trees that are from autumn bundle. The background is made with the combination of two digi papers from Superhero little dudes and Winnie sugar sprinkles paper heaven 4while sentiments are from Winnie daisy greetings.


AriadnaHello crafters!! This week's challenge is Halloween!  Halloween is coming and witches are preparing a super funny party!  Inspired on this I decided to create this card with the super cute digital stamp Winnie Wednesday Witch & CatI colored these super sweet stamps with my favorite pencil colors and for the background I added a little bit of color using just some crayons and that's all!  I hope you like it!
RachaelSo it's now September and we are well on our way to Autumn.  To celebrate this season of glorious colour, I made this bear card using one of the die sets from the website. The set is called 'beary cute' from the great outdoors critter set, and the only other things I used were card stock, white gel pen and a tiny bit of glitter.
Kim SimpsonThis week, the Design Team was challenged to create a project for Halloween.   I have been looking forward to being able to use the Boo Cute collection from last year and this gave me a perfect opportunity!  I used the Cute Little Witch pre-colored digital stamp, which made creating this card a breeze!  I paired her with the fun, colorful digital papers from the collection to create this spunky mini slimline card.
GabyReady for Halloween! I have made this candy box with Spooky Kitty Cat Pumpkin Boo Halloween digital stamp and Boo Halloween Printable background paper. 
NataliaWelcome to our Halloween / Autumn challenge this week :).  This time I have prepared a mixed media project with digital stamps such as Spooky House Halloween and Spooky Sentiments. My background I coloured with watercolour paints and Distresses, but this gorgeous Spooky House I transferred again from the paper to project. You can spot a mirror reflection :). I corrected it a bit with black gesso to make a deep of black look. I added around all the spooky things and my work was ready! Have fun creating something that you like!

WOW! Incredible projects again to help inspire you this week! 
Big thanks to the team!


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE:

Winners from Challenge 35
RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS:


TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive. Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK37001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 16/9/22.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....


We loved your crafty projects, thanks so much to everyone for entering!

And the RANDOM winner of 1 digital stamp
(chosen by Random.org) is:


TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK37123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 16/9/22.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      

Congratulations to everyone!

Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**

Click here to enter: Digi Choosday Blog
Click here to enter: Gem of a Challenge
Click here to enter: We Love 2 Create challenge

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!