Saturday 3 September 2022

Wk 36 Card making & crafting challenge - Anything Goes at Polkadoodles

Happy Saturday, crafters!

It's time for a brand new card making & crafting challenge!...

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
----------------------

LATEST RELEASES - SHOP HERE...


So let's get to today's inspiration... this week the team were asked to create something with an Autumn/Fall theme - let's see what they made for us!... 

 Judy:  I have created a fall themed card for this week's challenge. The scarecrow digi is from Autumn/Fall digi stamps - MONO - digital download bundleI colored the digi with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut. I inked the clouds using a stencil and created hills and grass with dies. The sun and pumpkin were done with a circle punch. I die cut the sentiment.

SarahI love jumping in the leaves in Autumn with my son, so I thought that I'd die-cut a bunch of the leaves from the Beary Cute die set in Autumnal colours for the bear to jump in. So cute!! 
ENRICA - My favorite things of September? Take long walks through the fields, leaves that change color, the shades of red, yellow and brown and ... allow myself some more sleep thanks to the cooler temperature! I have collected everything in these cards using some of the digital images from the "Autumn/Fall digi stampsand from the cute "Retire & Snooze Gnome For Men - BundleHappy crafting September everyone! xx
Jo LavertyHappy Saturday Everyone, Today's challenge is a great one - My Favourite Thing About September! Now I have to admit, I am more of a Summer kinda person but I must admit, the colours of Autumn are so beautiful. So to start off, I used both the 'Honey Daisy' and 'Small Beginnings' clear stamp set to add a variety of images onto cardstock, and masked these off with masking paper. Using a range of Autumn colours, I ink blended from lightest to darkest. I really enjoy how the mix of colours turned out. I splattered some dark brown ink all over the background, and added some honeycomb and heart patterns to add some more details. Using the 'Delicious Swirls' stencil, I took the light brown ink dye and lightly went over the stencil just on one side of the background to add some softer details. Removing the masking paper, I coloured in the images and added some glitter dots to finish off the card. 
Donna ParrottHi Guys, my favourite thing about September in the UK is when the leaves begin to change colour, so I’ve created a box frame which celebrates all of those beautiful colours. I’ve used the Autumn/Fall digi stamps bundle (digiautc2)

Autumn/Fall digi stamps which features a selection of leaves, acorns and mushrooms.


Sabina - For today's challenge I decided to do a mixed media project with autumn colours. I' ve used this cute precoloured digi stamp Gnometastic Just in Case and

Spring Gnome fun puns, quotes and sentiments. On the background you can see stamped parts of flower from  Flower Collage Stamp set.

Natalia Kuzak - Hi All crafters! Today I've prepared for you an art journal page in beautiful autumn colours - which are gougeres! Mixed of red, orange and brown, all these you can find on my project - colored with Distresses. I used a digital stamp of Winnie Wednesday Pumpkin and one of the Spooky Sentiments. This sentiment I transferred from the paper to my project. How? I used a laser printer and express transfer solution. It's very easy to do this for those who have that type of printer. Try this super fast technique!
Happy crafting for everyone!


Great projects again to help inspire you this week! Big thanks to the team!


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE:

Winners from Challenge 34

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS:


TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive. Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK36001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 9/9/22.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


 We have changed our Top 3 winners rules...

1 RANDOM winner from our Top 3 favourite entries
will win1 digital stamp:

Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....


We loved your crafty projects, thanks so much to everyone for entering!

And the RANDOM winner of 1 digital stamp
(chosen by Random.org) is:


TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK36123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 9/9/22.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      
Congratulations to everyone!

Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**

Click here to enter: Digi Choosday Blog
Click here to enter: Gem of a Challenge
Click here to enter: We Love 2 Create challenge

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!