Saturday 7 May 2022

Wk 19 Card making & crafting challenge - Anything Goes at Polkadoodles

 It's time for a brand new card making & crafting challenge!...


PRIZES: 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS FOR OUR RANDOM WINNER - anyone can win!
TOP 3 DT Favourites: Our Design Team will choose their favourite 3 entries who win 1digital stamp download.You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter any of our challenges.Follow the INLINKZ instructions to enter & rules!

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
----------------------

So let's get to today's inspiration... 

 Merja - On my card I used beautiful image from Blooms 5 Tulip Flower bundle and coloured the flowers with alcohol markers. Then I cut them and taped on the slimline card base with foam tape. Text is from Let's Hang Out sentiments bundle.

Nunzia: Spring gives us a great variety of flowers but sunflowers are one of my favourites. For this I colored one of the Blooms 3 flower bundle bouquets with different shades of orange, combining it with a patterned paper included in the same set. The sentiment comes from Quotes Winnie special moments craft digi.

Pam - For my project card I selected Polkadoodles Blooms 1 Flower Bundle and made this 5 1/2"square greeting cardFor something a little different, I added a good bit of my book binding glue to the center of each flower, then added yellow seed beads. I used two of the Polkadoodles Elegant Flourish Dies, one from each side to cover the edges of the tag to complete the card design.
CarolineI used Flower Power 1 (PD7490) and Wonderful World (PD8219) stamps. I Stamped and heat embossed and then coloured with Distress Inks before fussy cutting out. I then Added gems into the centre of the flowers and then layered onto paper from the Blushing Blooms 6x6 paper pad. I Lifted the flowers using foam pads. Spring Flowers really do make it a wonderful world!!
Kim SimpsonThis week, the Design Team is working with spring flowers, and I decided to try something new, and dabble in creating an Art Journal Page.  I thought that the Daisy Days Digital Collection would be perfect for this.  I arranged my pages using one of the digital papers as a base, adding my text, and a few of the elements that I didn’t think that I would be able to cut out well.  I fussy cut the flowers and leaves and arranged and adhered to the pages.  This was such a fun project, and I can’t wait to do some more journaling. Have a great week. 

Ladies, thankyou so much for your great ideas & inspiration! 


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE:

Winners from Challenge 17

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS:

TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK19001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 12/5/22.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...



TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK19123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 12/5/22.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      
Congratulations to everyone!

Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!