Friday 28 January 2022

Card making & crafting challenge - Wk 5 Anything Goes

 It's Friday and that means it's time for a brand new card making & crafting challenge!...


PRIZES: 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS FOR OUR RANDOM WINNER - anyone can win!
TOP 3 DT Favourites: Our Design Team will choose their favourite 3 entries who win 1
digital stamp download.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter any of our challenges.
Follow the INLINKZ instructions to enter & rules!

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
----------------------

Check out the latest new releases in store - perfect for Valentine's but also all through the year too!

So let's get to today's team challenge...Spring is just around the corner and they were all asked to create something using the lovely flowery Darling Buds range of digi stamps...  

Natalia - Hello everyone! I hope most of us miss the spring and summertime. I miss it so much, for the beautiful sunny days. So, for my next inspiration, I have prepared an art journal page from the digital stamp Hyacinth - The Darling Buds colored with alcohol markers and placed on the first plan. Thanks to this stamp I created the rest of my vision of work. I love warm colours around me when the Spring comes. I've played a bit with watercolor paints to create my background and various, awesome flowers and mushrooms polymer stamps that can find on Polkadoodles' website.  It's time to bloom :) ... what more can be said?? That's my work this time, very warm, very mixed media...
Other products used: polymer stamps - Great Days Clear Stamp set,  Time to Bloom Stamps - Clear

Merja - On my card I used an adorable Hyacinth image, coloured her with alcohol markers and then fussy cut her. The background I made with multiple stencils and medias. Firstly I used Heavenly Circles stencil with yellow and orange sprays, then I added some purple Distress Ink and yellow paste with Creepy Foliage stencil. The text is from Let's Hang Out Sentiments set and I taped it and the image with foam tape on the background.

Nunzia: I made this postcard-style card by watercoloring Stick with me Honey Pie digi. I therefore chose to exalt the spring greeting with a sentiment of the same size as the stamp. I pulled out it from Winnie Celebrations 1 sentiments. To add more interest to the white background I finally fussy cut flowers and leaves from Spring Surprise 6 x 6 paper pack and glued here and there. 
 PamFor our Polkadoodles Design Team Challenge this week we are thinking of spring and bringing you the Darling Buds Collection with their beautiful array of flowers. For my card I've selected  Primrose and colored her with Copic markers in shades of dusty rose to light pink. I placed her on a coordinating green small leaf print which matched the green leaves on her gown and added the small plaid scalloped edge border on the left with additional silk flowers.  The tiny pearls  really set off the flowers and went perfectly in the flower on her forehead. 
 
Nelly: For this project i coloured up dahlia-the-darling-buds-digital-craft-digi-stamp-download/ using alcohol markers. I stencilled the background using distressed-trellis-craft-stencil/ the card is an oval easel card shape. 
Lynnette For the spring is coming challenge I used The Darling Buds Daffodil digi stamp coloured with alcohol markers and die-cut using circle layering dies. I used 2 papers from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Paper Heaven 4 bundle, layered up using a bright yellow card from my stash. Then I used a border die and simple flower dies to finish. 
EivorI used the beautiful stamp Tulip, The Darling Buds. I like her so much and I colored her with copics. We were also to use flowers on our projects, so I went crazy and added a lot of them as you can see. For my background I used the Creepy Foliage halloween stencil. Though it is a "Halloween stencil" I think it is perfect for this background, that is the good thing with all products, use them as you want to do. The sentiment is so lovely and it is from Lets Hang Out - 37 Sentiments Bundle - Winnie. 

Caroline - I wanted to create a mixed media feel to this Hyacinth stamp so I made a tag with lots of texture and layered up different bits of stash from my desk. I loved how this die cut mirrors the image with all the circles and just added some paper dots for extra dimension. 
Kim SimpsonThis week, the challenge for the DT was to create a card using The Darling Buds collection that says “Spring is Coming!”  Where I live, in late winter, I watch for the first signs that the crocus is poking it’s head up out of the ground, as that is my indication that spring is just around the corner, so it made perfect sense to me to use this gorgeous Crocus image from the Darling Buds collection!  So far, we have had a pretty rough winter (weather-wise), so I was happy to create a bright, cheerful card that will serve as a reminder that spring is on the way. 

Beautiful projects this week, ladies, thankyou so much for your inspiration! 



THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE:

Winners from Challenge 3

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS:


TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.

Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK05001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 4/2/22.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...


TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.

Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK05123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 4/2/22.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      
Congratulations to everyone!

Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!