Friday 21 January 2022

Card making & crafting challenge - Wk 4 Anything Goes

It's Friday and that means it's time for a brand new card making & crafting challenge!...


PRIZES: 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS FOR OUR RANDOM WINNER - anyone can win!
TOP 3 DT Favourites: Our Design Team will choose their favourite 3 entries who win 1
digital stamp download.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter any of our challenges.
Follow the INLINKZ instructions to enter & rules!

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST


Check out the latest new release - perfect for Valentine's but also all through the year too!

So let's get to today's challenge...they've made a Birthday Card this week...  

Judy: Happy Birthday Nikky! My DT card was created with Ruby Party Girl.  I colored with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.  The background paper used is from Spring Surprise 6x6 Paper Pack.  I stamped a sentiment and the toasting glasses from Birthday Celebrations 4x8" Clear Stamp Set.

 Kim- Happy Birthday Nikky!! For my card I used Holly Painted Love which I colored Aqua and Purple (love that combo) using Copic markers. The sentiment is from the Sweet Birthday Clear Stamp set and lastly the background papers are from the Peeling Paint paper pad (love this paper) and Birthday Fun paper pack.
Ana - Happy Birthday dear Nikky! For this card I used digital stamp Blossoming-WinnieI colored the stamp with Promarkers. For the background I used Cloud landscape craft stencil and blended with Distress Ink. I used sentiment  from Sparkle unicorn digital download bundleLittle hearts are from Donuts about you stamp set
EvaHey dear ones, I wish you a happy and healthy new year. On the occasion of Nikky's birthday, I made a package for a small bottle of sparkling wine. I decided on the colors turquoise, pink and gold and of course it fits this image perfectly!
GemmaHello! My new project of this week I make a birthday card with a digital stamp " From all of us" Winnie celebrations colored by alcohol makers. The sentiment is a digital kit download "Winnie Celebrations 3"and background I colored with pigments.
NataliaIt's Nikky birthday this week so we've created all projects with her favorite color.... she loves turquoise!!! Me too, especially if I mix it with a tone of bronze color. This is the most beautiful combination of colors, isn't it ... in my opinion of course. I decided to do this time a canvas picture using Oddella Twig - Ickyink Art alternative digistamp colored with alcohol markers. To complete my canvas I used also acrylic paints, chipboards, glasses, and various stencils and stamps available on Polkadoodles website. I have had great fun making that project. Hope you like it! Here are the products I used:
LeeHappy new year of crafting and creating! This week we are celebrating Nikky!! She's amazing and talented and her birthday is coming up!! Oh and what better way to send some smiles in what can be challenging January weather, right?! She loves sliders and so I made a happy little treat slider using a delicious orange chocoate bar! I used the adorable Just Lovely Honeypie and a perfect sentiment also from Honeypie collection! Some satin ribbon and pre-coloured flower embellishments just add a sweet touch! Can you spot the bit of glitz with my favorite Spectrum Noir sparkle pen! Hope you have a sparkly fantastic day! 
Enrica...Hello everyone!
This is my slimline card for Nikky's Birthday using three cute Winnie images: 
Big Bunch,  Cake Time and Sunshine Delight Bouquet coloured with Copic markers in the tones of Turquoise/Aqua. I think they're absolutely perfect for celebrating such an important event...Best wishes Nikky!! 


Beautiful projects this week, ladies, thankyou so much for your inspiration! 



THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE:

Winners from Challenge 2

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS:


TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.

Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK04001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 28/1/22.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...


TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.

Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK04123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 28/1/22.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      
Congratulations to everyone!

Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!