Saturday, 30 April 2022

Wk 18 Card making & crafting challenge - Anything Goes at Polkadoodles

 It's time for a brand new card making & crafting challenge!...


PRIZES: 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS FOR OUR RANDOM WINNER - anyone can win!
TOP 3 DT Favourites: Our Design Team will choose their favourite 3 entries who win 1digital stamp download.You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter any of our challenges.Follow the INLINKZ instructions to enter & rules!

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
----------------------

So let's get to today's inspiration... 

  Judy: My DT card for this week's challenge uses Spring Daisy Gnome which was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut. I popped the gnome digi onto a layered, die cut circle with foam tape. The circle was added to a band. The papers used are from the Toadally Cute 6x6" Paper Pack. I added hand punched butterflies and glitter dots as embellishment.


Eva - Today I made a wraparound for a unicorn pocket warmer. I have the Digistamp to go with it. I also plotted a stencil from this SVG file and wiped it with Distress Oxides.
Enrica - Hello everyone! For my project this week I made two Easter boxes using the sweet 'Bunnita Carrot Cake'  and 'Gil Rabbit Growing Sunflowers'. These cute critters are perfect for any occasion, my colleagues really apreciate them!

Natalia - My DT project for this week's challenge is mini album. The cover I wrapped around with digi paper Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles - Papers 9 and stamped with photopolymer stamps. All of the stamps are from the Friendship Days Collection. Inside my album all pages I've played with watercolour paints and Distress using  Moroccan screen - stancil, but this time I decided to leave all clear stamp black and white adding only one colour - red. 
What such a different look of work, isn't it?

Ladies, thankyou so much for your great ideas & inspiration! 


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE:

Winners from Challenge 16

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS:

TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK18001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 7/5/22.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...

TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK18123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 7/5/22.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      
Congratulations to everyone!

Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!