Friday 17 September 2021

Wk 38 Anything Goes Card making and crafting challenge at Polkadoodles


--------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
--------------------------
Have you seen our latest releases in store?
Make sure you check them out, we have some great offers so don't miss them! Visit the store HERE!


Time to join the team & see what they've all been up to for this week's challenge, which is....
AUTUMN/HALLOWEEN

 Judy: I created a fall themed card using Ruby Dog DaysThe digi is colored with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut. I used a patterned paper from Work & Play 1. The sentiment and leaves were die cut.

Janet - It's Halloween time again and for my card I used Winnie Wednesday Pumpkin. I've coloured her with Copic pens. The background papers are from Trick or Treat papers 1 and Halloween Autumn paper heaven 1.
Kim - For Halloween I used these sweet images from the Little Monster collection, it is Wheelieshirl and Fuzzpea. I colored them with my copics and added a bit of sparkle to their fur since my little monsters are girls ha! The sentiment is also from the same collection the message kit as is the background paper which is printable paper.
Ana - I made this shaker card with amazing stamp Umbrella, Rainy day, Friends, Boots, Wellies - Twiggy & Toots digital stampI colored the stamp with Promarkers. For the background I used this lovely paper from Peeling Paint paper packThe sentiment is from Lets Hang Out -37 Sentiments Bundle.


Gemma....For this Autumn card I used Octavia Fairy bird in the hand digi stamp colored with acohol makers, polychromos and gelly roll pens. The background is colored with Distress Oxides. 
EVA....Halloween is slowly approaching and that's why I'm showing a Trick or Treat box today. I have used the digistamp from Winnie Wednesday and the digipaper from the set https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/halloween-trick-or-treat-printable-download-papers-3-digi-stamp-download-printable/?locale=de - I also used a few fake spiderwebs from my stash.
CARI....September here means cooler weather for us and what better represents fall than pumpkins! For this slimline shaker card, I used the several pumpkins and a bushel of apples from the Autumn/Fall Digi Bundle.  I colored them with Copic markers and fussy them all out. For the background of the shaker card, I used the green thatched digi paper from the Halloween/Autumn Paper Heaven 1 Bundle.  I assembled the shaker card lining up the pumpkins and apple barrel.  Finally, I printed an appropriate sentiment and adhered it to the front.

ENRICA....I'm in love with autumn colours!  For my slim shaker card this week I used the lovely Gnometastic Just in Case digital stamp, coloured with Copic markers and Distress Ink for the background.   A little bit of sparkling looks good even in fall, right? 

AMAZING PROJECTS AS ALWAYS FROM THE FABULOUS DESIGN TEAM! WE HOPE YOU ALL FIND SOME INSPIRATION TO USE!
--------------------------------

Winners from Challenge 36

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS:


Well done!
TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK380001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 24/09/21.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...

TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK38123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 24/09/21.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)
Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      
Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!