Friday 10 September 2021

Wk 37 - Anything Goes Card making and crafting challenge at Polkadoodles

--------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
--------------------------
Have you seen our latest releases in store?
Make sure you check them out, we have some great offers so don't miss them! Visit the store HERE!


Time to join the team & see what they've all been up to for this week's challenge, which is....
'My Favourite Thing About December'...

Nelly:  The best time about Christmas is presents right? Here I have used winnie-winter-celebration-digital-papercrafting-download/ and coloured her with alcohol markers, the poinsettia is a clear stamp called perfect-poinsettias-13-clear-polymer-stamps/ 

MerjaThe design teams challenge was to do 'My favourite thing about December' so my first though was Christmas. But then I realized that Christmas isn't Christmas for me if there is no snow, so I decided to do snowman card. So I used Smiley Snowman stamp set and coloured the whole scene with shiny metallic watercolours. When it was dry I stamped text from Merry Little Christmas stamp set and added few snowflakes I made with Iced Winter Snowflake Tree Branches die (there is also some glitter on them).

Pam it wasn't hard for me to quickly answer 'Decorating the Tree!' as my favorite thing about December. I've selected Feeding the Birds from the Winnie White Christmas Collection. She is colored using Copic markers, then added to the hunter green mat with the decorative edge. I mounted her to the right side and added the vertical strip of holly & berries washi tape down the left side instead of a bow.  While here in South Carolina, we certainly wouldn't get this much snow, it's always fun to decorate a card with gel paste on the tree and ground and glittery Diamond Stickles on the fur of her coat and boots. I'd love to see how you would use this image on your card. 

Nunzia: I love when during the winter we can wear warm clothes like those from Bella Bear with lots of gifts. So I colored this cute digi with soft colours and I decorated the criss-cross card with a digi paper from Printable Papers 3 Winnie White Christmas. Inside a sentiment from Winnie Celebrations 1 Sentiments digi kit.
Ruth:  Kept the colours a little sugary but girly by using Winnie White Christmas digi and coloured with Promarkers and a bit of glitter the papers are from the Big Kahuna download and I've distressed them (cos my cutting a straight line wasn't that great!)  I've handwritten the sentiment and added half pearls here and there on the frame.  Organza ribbon is from the never ending stash!
EIVOR...My favorite thing is when the whole family decorates the Christmas tree. So when I saw the sweet stamp Winnie Angel Decorations up, I felt it was perfect. I used Polkadoodles Basic Squares dies to cut out a small square as a window. The sentiment is from Winne Celebrations 1 Sentiment.


Yolanda...I love sending and receiving postcards for Christmas. They are part of the decoration of my house during the whole month of December. So I hmade some envelopes using the Winnie Winter Bearing gifts and Winnie Winter Celebration digi stamps.I have decorated them with red baker twine and I have used a stamp die too.  Also the envelopes are decorated inside with Winnie White Christmas papers (collection 1 and collection 3).

Winners from Challenge 35

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS:

Well done!
TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK370001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 17/09/21.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...

TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK37123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 17/09/21.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)
Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      
Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!