Friday 3 September 2021

WK 36 Anything Goes Card making and craft challenge

    

--------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
--------------------------

Have you seen our latest releases in store? 
Make sure you check them out, we have some great offers so don't miss them! Visit the store HERE!

Time to join the team & see what they've all been up to for this week's
Yellow & Orange Fall Challenge...

Kim: Hey everyone, my card for this weeks challenge features Winnie Jump for Joy which I colored using copic markers. I then fussy cut her and placed her on top of this background for which I used the stencil trees. I just rubbed on some Distress inks and it was that simple. 


Janet: I love autumn colours. So for my autumn card I've used the image Gnometastic Sunny. I've coloured him with polychro pencils. The background papers are from Winnie starfish and sandcastles papers 5 and work and play 12 paper heaven 4.


Ana: I really like the shades of orange and yellow on autumn cards. For this adorable card I used digi stamp Eli Elephant Clearing LeavesI colored her with Promarkers and added some white gel pen details. I wanted to make outdoor scene so I used Creepy Tree StencilPumpkins and leaves are from Autumn/Fall digi stamps -MONO-digital download bundleThe sentiment is from Lets Hang Out -37 Sentiments Bundle.


Judy: My DT card for this week was created using Out and About Honeypie. I inked the left side using Hearts and Circles Layering Stencils Pack. The sentiment is stamped with Birthday Celebrations 4 x 8" Clear Stamp Set. I used border dies on the right side of my card.


CariAutumn is in the air! For this card I used Gnometastic Sunny as the featured image.  I colored him with Copic markers and fussy cut him and his flower bouquet out.  I printed several more of this same image, coloring just the flowers and fussy cut them all out as well.   I used the pumpkins from the Autumn/Fall Bundle and colored them with the same color theme.  Last, I printed an appropriate sentiment from Winnie Celebration 3 Sentiment Bundle.


GemmaFor this card I used Octavia Moonfly Wistful digital stamp colored with alcohol markers and polycrhomos. The background yellow paper ( flowers) are from "Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Paper Heaven 4". The text is from "Winnie Celebrations 3 sentiments".


EvaAutumn is slowly coming and my Card is already pretty autumnal. Doesn't the sweet one https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/gnometastic-just-in-case-digital-stamp-printable-download-with-free-svg-dxf-file-included/?locale=de go with it perfectly? Or what do you mean?


Enrica: Hello everyone! What's more fun than standing on a swing and watching the leaves fall? For my autumn project this week I've used the sweet 'Tyre Swing' digital stamp which you can find  at https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/tyre-swing-winnie-special-moments-craft-digi-download/ Happy crafting! xx


Keyla: For this yellow and orange challenge, I used the lovely Gil Rabbit Growing Sunflowers digi stamp. I coloured in the background to match the sunflowers, and finished it off with an orange piece of string, tied in a bow. 



So many fabulous, fall projects - we hope we've inspired you all this week!
...........................
Winners from Challenge 34

RANDOM WINNER - $10 OF DIGITAL DOWNLOADS:


Well done!
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK360001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 10/09/21.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...


HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK36123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 10/09/21.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)
Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      
Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!