Friday 7 August 2020

Week 32 Anything Goes Craft & Card Making Challenge


So let's see what the Design Team have been up to this week!  We asked the team to use a black/white theme together with a spot of colour - the results are lovely!

Judy: My DT project for this week is a CAS card using Winnie Sunshine Delights Bouquet. I embossed the white background
card stock and added 2 strips of printed paper from Eden Collection Paper Heaven 5 Digital Download. I used a sentiment from the Rose Budd Craft Download Collection.
Norma  For this week, we are creating Clear and simple cards. I made mine using Friendly Cuddle, she is part of the Winnie Christmas Wishes collection, I used my Copic Markers to give her color.
Dawn - I'm super excited to be sharing with you my Clean and Simple Card. I used an image called  "Jasper Hot Air Balloon - Fuzzypuffs from Polkadoodles. I also used some digi papers from Winnie Celebrations 3 papers 2 set. 
Kim here with my clean and simple card this week. I am using this beautiful Ruby Sweet stamp. She is all dressed up and ready to celebrate your birthday. I colored her with my copics and added some sparkle with a gel pen. The backing paper is from Winnie Winterland Paper Heaven 4 and the sentiment is from Winnie Celebrations 1.
JanetI've used the cute image from Sticks and Bones collection called Gone Clubbing. I've coloured him with Polychromo pencils. There is a tiny border of paper from Paper Heaven 2 Horace and Boo. Just a clean and simple design.
ReneAs the mother of two girls, I find myself curiously obsessed with boy cards! Lol! This Party Little Dude image is perfect with the plaid paper background (I personally think plaid is great with everything!). Let's hope he has a great time at his party!
WendyI used a digital stamp from Polkadoodles called Holly Flower Basket for this CAS card. The image is colored with markers and colored pencils. The card is layered and simply embellished with three mini buttons. The background paper is from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Paper Heaven Set #4 and the sentiment is from Winnie Celebrations Kit #1.

Fabulous projects from the team this week, we hope we've inspired you all again : ) 

Winners from Challenge 30

Well done!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk32001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store. Claims must be received by 18/08/20
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...


in random order....
All of you win A FREE DIGI STAMP!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk32123 to claim your prize from the digi store. Claims must be received by 18/08/20.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...
Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!

Don't Forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!