Friday 31 July 2020

Week 31 Anything Goes Craft & Card Making Challenge


So let's see what the Design Team have been up to this week!  We asked the team to use a black/white theme together with a spot of colour - the results are lovely!

Ruth:  I've kept my project really clean and simple (nearly forgot to add a pop of colour!)  I've used the Flower Flourish die set layered on top of the Posydoodles tag die and that has, in turn, been layered onto a Posydoodles Circles die.  The sentiment (Sentimentals 6x6 paper pack) has been cut using the tag die set too and the bow has been made using scraps from the Vintage Candy 6x6 paper pad.  Some half pearls from my stash, and I'm done!
Ann-Marie:  I went with a clean and simple look for my card this week.  I coloured up little Rocco 'Flower Bunch' from the Winnie Special Moments collection with copics.  To tie the image in with the pretty backing paper which is actually from the Winnie Christmas Wishes Papers 2 collection I just coloured his flower the same colour as the paper. 
Nelly: I used whats-up-buttercup-clear-stamp-set and coloured it using a mixture of cool and warm grey alcohol markers,  and fancy-rectangles-tabs-die-set to create all the layers on this monochromatic card and was very happy with mu colour choice of yellow, it finished this card off beautifully!
Sheri - For my card today, I chose to use the Nature Lover - January image. I colored her in various gray Copic combos and combined the image with paper from the gorgeous Eden - Paper Heaven Plain Jane 4 set. I also combined the same image, paper, and then added a sentiment from Winnie Sunshine Delights Sentiments Bundle for the inside of my card.
TashaThis week we were challenged to create a card using black/white/grey to colour our image and a single colour patterned background. I chose the Little Dude Gamer and coloured him with various shades of cool & warm toned grey markers. 
I ink blended a background with two shades of blue ink and a stencil. A fussy cut sentiment from the same Little Dude set and a few grey Nuvo drops finished my card design off nicely!
Merja - This time I used beautiful Ula Don't listen digi stamp and coloured it with alcohol markers. To the background I used paper from Eden paper heaven, stencil from Ula collection and black spray. Text is printed to vellum and it's from Ula Sparkle set. 
Melissa - Hello, For today's card I have used the gorgeous 'Some Bunny adores you' digital image. I have coloured this with Copic Markers using a 'No Line' Technique. I finished this with a Polkadoodles Sentiment and Paper.
Sybil - I colored the super, sweet Lil Miss Sugarpops in various gray copic markers. The sentiments are from the Sunshine Delights sentiment bundle. I added a pop of red for the background.
Fabulous projects from the team this week, we hope we've inspired you all again : ) 

Winners from Challenge 29

Well done!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk31001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store. Claims must be received by 11/08/20
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...


in random order....
All of you win A FREE DIGI STAMP!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk31123 to claim your prize from the digi store. Claims must be received by 11/08/20.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...
Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!

Don't Forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!