Friday 24 July 2020

Week 30 Anything Goes Craft & Card Making Challenge

 

So let's see what the Design Team have been up to this week!
Judy - This week I've created a holiday party invitation. You can find lots of great products to create your own party invitations at Polkadoodles! I used Too Cute Frosty Tree Haul for my focal. The frame, patterned paper, tree and snowflake embellishments are all from the Christmas Joy Digiscrap Download Bundle.
Dawn - I'm super excited to be sharing with you my Christmas Invitation. I used an image called  "Baked With Love - Gingerbread Candy Cane from Polkadoodles. I also used some embellishments from Baked With Love - Embellies set.  
Norma - Even when this year we are going to have an online celebration for Christmas, I am preparing my invitations. I think it will be so fun for my siblings to get the invitation when they are not going to be able to travel. I used the digi called Winnie Angel - Decorations up and some dies from my stash.
Lisa - For my make this week I have made a Christmas invite using the Smiley Snowman Stamp Collection and Jingle Bells Christmas Stamp Collection. I stamped the snowman along with the small holly images onto watercolour card and coloured them with water colour pens.

WendyHi and Happy Friday! I made this card using "Hollybob's Mailbox" and design paper from the Winnie Christmas Wishes collection. The quote is available in the Winnie Special Moments Quotes.
Rene - I love non-traditional Christmas colors! This sweet little Winnie Christmas Wishes digi was practically screaming for blue accessories. Her two gingerbread friends are obviously very excited to head to the Christmas party! The backing papers are from the Winnie White Christmas collection.
Hi Janet here, My invite is a bit more personalised. The image is a cute christmas penguin but I've coloured him with pencils to look like a robin. The inside and other accents have been decoupaged and are from Winnie Wonderland foliage.
We're also very excited to introduce another new member of our Design Team! Please welcome Kim!!

Hi Kim here with this weeks card. It is a party invite! Looks like Mr. and Mrs. (Winnie) Claus are ready to entertain. I colored this delightful image with copics and added some glitter and fun elements to their outfits. The sentiment is from Winnie Celebrations 1 sentiments. The gorgeous background paper was my inspiration for colors. This digital paper Winnie Winterland Paper Heaven 4 is a perfect accompaniment for any holiday project.

Fabulous projects from the team this week, we hope we've inspired you all again : ) 

Winners from Challenge 28

Well done!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk30001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store. Claims must be received by 04/08/20
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...


in random order....
All of you win A FREE DIGI STAMP!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk30123 to claim your prize from the digi store. Claims must be received by 04/08/20.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...
Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!

Don't Forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!