Friday 21 August 2020

Week 34 Anything Goes Craft & Card Making Challenge

 

So let's see what the Design Team have been up to this week!  We asked the team to use a black/white theme together with a spot of colour - the results are lovely!

 Norma  This week I made a card using the digi called Delivery Time, I decided to color in blue, instead of red, and I really love the result,  I just place the image on a blue piece of card stock and then in a card base.  At the end I use some of my Wink of Stella clear brush to give a little sparkling. 
Lisa - For my make this week I have made a card using the Snowman image from the Winnie Heavenly Angel Digital collection. I printed the image onto Kraft card, coloured it with alcohol markers and paired it with my current favourite Christmas papers Papers 1 and Papers 2 from the Winnie Christmas Wishes Digital Collection:
Judy: My project this week is a card using Candy Cane Elf from Winnie Winterland colored with Prismacolor Premier Pencils. The frame and sentiment tag are from Winnie Winterland Tags and Frames Download which I fussy cut. My background paper is from Christmas Joy Digiscrap Download Bundle. I added a snowflake button and twine to my tag.
Dawn - I'm super excited to be sharing with you my Christmas Joy Fold Card. I used an image called  "All Wrapped Up - Winnie Christmas Wishes from Polkadoodles. I also used some digital papers from Winnie Christmas Wishes Papers 1 & Papers 2.
Wendy - I used a digital stamp from Polkadoodles called Cute Snowmen/Dog from the Winnie White Christmas Collection for this gate fold Christmas card. The image is colored with markers and blended pencils. The design papers are from the Winnie Christmas Wishes Set #2. The sentiment was found in the freebie section of the shop. The card is layered and embellished with diecuts, liquid pearls, ribbon and a mini shovel charm.
Kim here using this sweet Winnie image. She is so getting ready for Christmas with all her packages! This adorable tag could go on a gift, a bottle or hang on your tree! I also used digital paper on the back from Winnie White Christmas and the sentiment is from Winnie celebrations sentiments 1.
Jan H My image is from Winnie White Christmas and it is called Wrapped Up Warm. I coloured it with pencils. The background paper is from the Winnie White Christmas papersThe cut and layered flowers are from Winnie Winterland Foliage.
ReneI love fairy images! It is so much fun to coat their wings in a fine coat of glitter. This sweet girl is ready for her Christmas party! 

Fabulous projects from the team this week, we hope we've inspired you all again : ) 

Winners from Challenge 32

Well done!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk34001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store. Claims must be received by 01/09/20
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...


in random order....
All of you win A FREE DIGI STAMP!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk34123 to claim your prize from the digi store. Claims must be received by 01/09/20.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...
Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!

Don't Forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!