Tuesday 29 October 2013

Clean and Simple at Studio 12

Hi there crafters,

JAN here today to show you a really quick 'Clean and Simple' card using two stamps from the fabulous Studio 12 range.  I do tend to spend forever on my cards, but occasionally we all need to make a 'quickie' at the last minute - so here's what I made ...


I used the leaf stamp from the 'Shabby Owl Blossom' set and stamped the image three times in black ink, inverting the middle image.  I added a little colour to the leaves with my Promarkers and drew a doodled border to frame them.  I stamped out the sentiment from the 'Leave a Little Sparkle' set and added a few adhesive gems.  I mounted the whole thing on green pearlised cardstock before adding to my card base.

Quick and simple! What do you think?

Hugz, Jan xx


1 comment:

  1. I love it! The colours are beautiful and the quote is cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!