Thursday 29 August 2013

Studio 12 - A Vintage Ephemera tag

Hi, folks. Miria here with a new project for Studio 12.
Our lovely boss Nicky gave me the chance to use new Studio 12 stamps and it was love at first sight.


For my creation I used a manila tag; I coloured it with Distress inkpads and sprayed with water, then adhered some hand torn patterned paper from cds Pretty Sweet and Picknx Collection 1: I sprayd them as well to give a faded look..
I used the stamps House of possibility  and Vintage Ephemera. The sentiment is from Picknx Collection 1 again, I distressed it. I added two small charms to match the stamped key and ribbon and lace.






I think it could be perfect to celebrate a new house.
I had great fun in making my project and I'm sure you'll love these stamps, you too.
You can find the whole collection here
Thank you for your attention.
Hugs, Miria

3 comments:

  1. This is fab, I love the look you have created. Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Miria - love the vintage look and the little charm keys are wonderful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunner Miria. Love the kraft vintage style and can't wait to get my inky mitts on those stamps!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!