Thursday, 29 August 2013

Studio 12 - A Vintage Ephemera tag

Hi, folks. Miria here with a new project for Studio 12.
Our lovely boss Nicky gave me the chance to use new Studio 12 stamps and it was love at first sight.


For my creation I used a manila tag; I coloured it with Distress inkpads and sprayed with water, then adhered some hand torn patterned paper from cds Pretty Sweet and Picknx Collection 1: I sprayd them as well to give a faded look..
I used the stamps House of possibility  and Vintage Ephemera. The sentiment is from Picknx Collection 1 again, I distressed it. I added two small charms to match the stamped key and ribbon and lace.






I think it could be perfect to celebrate a new house.
I had great fun in making my project and I'm sure you'll love these stamps, you too.
You can find the whole collection here
Thank you for your attention.
Hugs, Miria