Good morning, Claire here with a tutorial showing you a fun and easy way to make your own embellies for your projects using Maimeri mediums and your cutting dies.
1. Here's what you'll need. A non stick craft sheet, Maimeri glassy gel, spatula, glitter,a little pot to mix in, circle dies (I got my little stainless steel pots in a pack of 5 from the poundshop - what a bargain!)
2. Pop some glassy gel and a little glitter in the pot and mix it with your spatula
3. Scrape it out of the pot and onto your clean non stick craft sheet.
4. Spread it out into a thick layer (about 4 or 5mm) with your spatula and leave it to try - it will take quite a long while, I like to leave them overnight
5. Once it is dry you can peel it off your craft sheet in one piece, the side that has been on the sheet will be lovely and smooth
6. Now you can die cut the sheet, I've used a circle die to create a moon but wouldn't sparkly snowflakes be fab? You can also create some gorgeous embellies with Maimeri Iridescent medium using the same technique. You can colour it with your PanPastels too
Thanks for reading this tutorial, if you want to see the project I made with these sparkly moons have a look out for the new challenge starting later this morning