Saturday, 22 August 2026

Challenge 8 wk 4 - Craft, Card Making, scrapbooking challenge - Anything Goes

Welcome to our Craft & Card Making Challenge!

Ready to get creative? This month’s challenge theme is anything goes, and you’ve got a full four weeks to play along!
We love seeing what you make, so this challenge is all about having fun, getting crafty and sharing your handmade projects with our lovely community. Whether you’re brand new to crafting or a long-time card maker, everyone is welcome — and because one of our prizes is chosen at random, everyone has a fair chance to win 🎉

You can enter any handmade project, in any style, using any theme — as long as it’s made by you. Cards, scrapbook pages, mixed media, tags… we want to see it all!

Even better? You can enter up to four times each month with four different projects, so don’t hold back!

🏆 Prize 1 – Random Winner
One lucky entry will be selected at random to win a $20 Polkadoodles store credit. Spend it on anything you like — yes, even physical products!
🏆 Prize 2 – Design Team Picks
Our team will also choose their top two favourite entries from across the four weeks.

Each of these winners will receive a $10 Polkadoodles store credit.
That’s $40 in prizes every single month — just for doing what you love 💖
This blog challenge is sponsored by Polkadoodles Crafts - check out the store and take a peek at the
LATEST POLKADOODLES RELEASES!...


Let's see what the team have been making this week...

Liz - The weather is cooling down thankfully, it was so hot! I couldn't resist making this scene using some of the recent Create & Decorate mdf blanks, Sparkling Christmas dies and stencils from Polkadoodles. This would be fab as a gift or a keepsake for yourself and could simply be for a wintry scene. I sprayed the  mdf  base piece with distress oxide sprays, then when dry used the Clever Cloudy Moon stencil letting it dry then using another layer of Ocean sparkles stencil butter over the top, this gives a bit of added texture. I then used the stars part of the stencil here and there using some of the fabulous stencil butter paste, again from Polkadoodles - this is clear and did pick up the blue from the base, but it adds to the scene. The scene was created using the adorable elegant sculptured tree dies which I layered up on the base, then used some of the Sweet glass dome/snowglobe dies for the houses and church. I finished it off with some texture paste as faux snow along the bottom edge and over the tree trunks.
Happy Crafting!!


Julie - Hello! This sparkling Unicorn Card has a unique closure that makes the card both easy and fun to create. A few simple measurements of cut colored cardstock and pattern paper start the creation of the card. A printed precolored Hooray Sparkle Unicorn image matted on an additional piece of cardstock create a hiding place for the surprise greeting but also a fun closure for the card. The sentiment was printed from Sparkle Unicorn Sentiments/Cutting Files. I used the top section of the sentiment on the hidden closure tab and the rest of the sentiment on the inside of the card. The printable papers that decorate the card were printed from Pretty Winnie Daisy Papers, and I think they coordinate just perfectly. I added a few sparkling gems and a LOT of glitter to finish off the card. Full details and measurements to create this secret closure card can be found on My Blog.
Blog • Instagram • Facebook


Nelly - Happy Saturday everyone! How are you enjoying the summer? It has been a tad warm hasn’t it phew!! This weeks project is a card with a closure and I’ve made this card for a friend who was the big 60 recently. Using Belle Papillon download bundle for a shabby chic feeling soft pink tones I created the closure using a tag punch and layering papers over the top, I really went back into craft history and decoupaged the flowers and made a wax seal! I do hope you like it. I also used the Not So Plain Kraft paper pack and the Great Sentiments Strip stamps and die set.


Maria - Hello lovely crafty friends! Today I’m sharing the third card from my One Sheet Wonder set! This time I cut the beautiful Birthday Fun craft papers into horizontal strips, and layered them with coordinating cardstock. The Starburst stencil is back again to create that lovely background, and I added two little butterflies from the Grow On You stamp set to flutter across the design. Finished off with some sweet Polka Dots enamel dot embellishments, this cheerful card is all ready to go!
Here's my social media:
https://www.instagram.com/stempelmariele?igsh=bzg1emRobmxsMWdp
https://www.facebook.com/share/16DYyAdSg1/
https://youtube.com/@stempelmariele?si=_HBi7-VDId3ZULNK

Ana - Hi crafty friends! This week’s Digi Choosday Design Team prompt is Magical Fantasy, and I made a pretty project using Winnie Mermaid Mermazing - Best Friends digi stamp. Growing up, Ariel was always one of my favorite Disney princesses, so a mermaid-inspired card was a must for this week’s challenge. 
For this project, I created a mixed media shaker card using papers and sentiments from the Coral Mermaid collection, then added beautiful floral die cuts from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Embellies Bundle. I colored the mermaids with Ohuhu Alcohol Markers and finished off with shaker bits and clear glass cabochons to make it more special. I finished with a greeting from the Coral Mermaid Sentiment Pack.
If you’d like to recreate this magical fantasy shaker card, head over to My Cat and Crafts for the full step-by-step tutorial, complete materials list, and detailed instructions.
Tutorial - https://mycatandcrafts.blogspot.com/2026/08/digi-choosday-magical-fantasy-mixed.html
Instagram: @my.cat.and.crafts www.instagram.com/my.cat.and.crafts
Facebook: My Cat and Crafts https://www.facebook.com/my.cat.and.crafts
Blog: mycatandcrafts.blogspot.com

Thanks so much to the design team for their gorgeous inspiration this week!

Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Click here to enter: Digi Choosday Blog
Click here to enter: Gem of a Challenge
Click here to enter: We Love 2 Create challenge
We will be back next week with more inspiration with the Design Team!
Check out the latest Polkadoodles releases & SHOP HERE

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!