Saturday, 15 August 2026

Challenge 8 wk 3 - Craft, Card Making, scrapbooking challenge - Anything Goes

Welcome to our Craft & Card Making Challenge!

Ready to get creative? This month’s challenge theme is anything goes, and you’ve got a full four weeks to play along!
We love seeing what you make, so this challenge is all about having fun, getting crafty and sharing your handmade projects with our lovely community. Whether you’re brand new to crafting or a long-time card maker, everyone is welcome — and because one of our prizes is chosen at random, everyone has a fair chance to win 🎉

You can enter any handmade project, in any style, using any theme — as long as it’s made by you. Cards, scrapbook pages, mixed media, tags… we want to see it all!

Even better? You can enter up to four times each month with four different projects, so don’t hold back!

🏆 Prize 1 – Random Winner
One lucky entry will be selected at random to win a $20 Polkadoodles store credit. Spend it on anything you like — yes, even physical products!
🏆 Prize 2 – Design Team Picks
Our team will also choose their top two favourite entries from across the four weeks.

Each of these winners will receive a $10 Polkadoodles store credit.
That’s $40 in prizes every single month — just for doing what you love 💖
This blog challenge is sponsored by Polkadoodles Crafts - check out the store and take a peek at the
LATEST POLKADOODLES RELEASES!


Let's see what the team have been making this week...
 
Enrica - Hi crafty friends!
For my project this week I made a simple tag/bookmark coloring with Copic the sweet Cute Girl with glasses digital stamp and I turned out the laptop image from the Object Digital Stamp and Printable Clipart Pack in a cute blackboard. The ephemera is from Graduation school student Sentiments Quotes. The Main patterned paper is from the Student/School Little Dude set.
This collection is absolutely adorable! I'm trying to collect all the characters —they're all so cute!

Nelly - I wish it was time for the children to go back to school but alas there’s still 3 weeks left ha ha ! For this project I created a notebook/journal it’s an essential item to have for the beginning of the new term isn’t it? I used Polkadoodles Rebel flower digi stamp and coloured her with markers, the design paper is Polkadoodles scrumptious sugar paper pack. I also used an old Polkadoodles stamp which is always my go to when I want to create a mixed media effect! I think this is rather cute, hope you like it!

Jenn - I can hardly believe it's already time to think about going back to school - Summer sure does fly by! The Rebel characters are some of my all-time favorites so I used Bookworm/Study Rebel for my back-to-school card. I colored her with Copics and used a stitched edge rectangle die to cut her out. I die cut the letters for the word SCHOOL and drew stitching on them by hand. The sentiment is a printable from the Graduation School Student Sentiments Quotes set.and I used this paper set to finish.

Revati - Get ready to kick off the new school year with a little extra encouragement! For this fun back-to-school card, I featured the Cute Girl With Stationery Pens Pencils - Graduation School Student as my main focal point. I printed her onto heavyweight cardstock, cut her out seamlessly using my ScanNCut machine, and brought her to life with vibrant Ohuhu Alcohol Markers. To set the scene, I used the playful patterned paper from the Rocket Card Little Dude Bundle to create that awesome textured brick wall backdrop. Finally, I added a collection of inspiring sentiments using the Graduation School Students Sentiment Stamp set to cheer on the recipient with messages like HOORAY! and so the adventure continues. It’s the perfect way to send some love and motivation for the bright academic year ahead!
I Would love it if you could follow me on social media:

Renske - For this back to school card, I created a colourful scene using the Bookworm / Study Rebel digital stamp as the focal point. I masked the image before blending the sky and grassy background with Distress Inks. I coloured the digital stamp with alcohol markers and added a few white gel pen highlights for extra detail. To complete the design, I added a pair of die-cut birds and finished the card with the sentiment "One Chapter Closed, Another Begins" from the Graduation School Sentiment Quotes digital collection. Everything was mounted onto a soft grey card base, allowing the warm colours and storybook scene to take centre stage.Hope you like it. Happy Crafting!
My Instagram: @renske.wishes.you


Thanks so much for all the lovely inspiraiton this week, teamies!

Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Click here to enter: Digi Choosday Blog
Click here to enter: Gem of a Challenge
Click here to enter: We Love 2 Create challenge
We will be back next week with more inspiration with the Design Team!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!