Saturday 9 July 2022

Wk 28 Card making & crafting challenge - Anything Goes at Polkadoodles

 It's time for a brand new card making & crafting challenge!...


PRIZES: 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS FOR OUR RANDOM WINNER - anyone can win!
TOP 3 DT Favourites: Our Design Team will choose their favourite 3 entries who win 1digital stamp download.You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter any of our challenges.Follow the INLINKZ instructions to enter & rules!

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
----------------------

LATEST RELEASES - SHOP HERE...


So let's get to today's inspiration...this week they've all used a MAGICAL theme!

We are also saying a huge HELLO & WELCOME to new Team member Sabina who's joining us with her first project, we're so excited to have her on the team!

SabinaHello everyone. Today's challenge the theme is Magical Fantasy so I chose Sparkle Unicorn digital stamp which I've coloured with my alcohol markers and added a sentiment from Sparkle Unicorn digital download bundle. I've added some sparkle to the horse hair and tail with a Wink of Stella brush and added some clouds with Distress Ink pad. 

  Judy: The DT was tasked with creating using a Unicorn/Fantasy theme for this week's challenge. I chose to use Ballet Dancing Sparkle Unicorn Colour.  I did a simply designed card using 2 embossing folders and 2 die sets. The sentiment was printed from Sparkle Unicorn Sentimentsfussy cut and inked. I added ribbon, a bow and 3 glitter dots for embellishment.

Jo Laverty Hello Darlings, How fabulously cheerful is this digital stamp from Polkadoodles? What's even better, this image can help to celebrate a number of different occasions. I paired this image with a sentiment taken from the Big Birthday Surprise stamp set and heat embossed the sentiment in some vibrant colours. For the background, I took the versatile Land and Sea stencil, ink blended a variety of vibrant colours then heat embossed some clear glitter on top to give the card some extra shine.To add dimension to the card, I die cut a flower shape from the background and adhered it to a foam sheet of the same shape. I then popped the digital image onto some 3D foam and placed the image onto the centre of the raised flower. 
SarahI had so much fun creating a crazy rainbow background for this cute magical unicorn! I blended a rainbow of distress oxide inks which you can find here and then coloured the unicorn image with my alcohol markers.
ENRICA - Hello everyone! For my fantasy project this week I've made a card in a box using the super cute image called Camera Shy and Hooray together with Colour Sentiments and Accessories from the Sparkle Unicorn digital collection. Totally in love with all these colours! 
Donna ParrottFor this week’s challenge I made a simple mat & layered card using card from my stash and the Surprise Sparkle Unicorn Colour Digi Stamp I added some glossy accents and gems for some sparkle and  I also used a sentiment from the Sparkle Unicorn Sentiments Digi Bundle

NataliaThis week I'm taking you to the magical fantasy world. My art journal page is based on various stamps available on Polkadoodle's website, but as the main, I use this time a very adorable small house from Rainbow Wishes Toadstool House stamp set, placed among a magic forest as in the fairy tales. The background I created with watercolour paints, Distress, and StazOn inks. I Wish you a creative weekend!
Kim - This week, the Design Team was challenged to create an ocean-themed card.  I decided to try something new and make a round card using the beautiful Meribelle Mermaid Squishy Tail digital stamp.  This stamp was incredibly fun to work with, because the background was pre-colored and the main image was black and white.  I colored her using my Copics, and then added some glitter to her tail and the bubbles.   This card was super fun to create!  I hope you love her as much as I do! 


AMAZING projects this week! Huge thanks to the whole team!

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE:

Winners from Challenge 26

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS:


TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK28001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 16/7/22.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...



TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK28123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 16/7/22.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      
Congratulations to everyone!

Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!