Friday 11 February 2022

Card making & crafting challenge - Wk 7 Anything Goes

It's Friday and that means it's time for a brand new card making & crafting challenge!...


PRIZES: 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS FOR OUR RANDOM WINNER - anyone can win!
TOP 3 DT Favourites: Our Design Team will choose their favourite 3 entries who win 1
digital stamp download.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter any of our challenges.
Follow the INLINKZ instructions to enter & rules!

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
----------------------

Check out the latest new releases in store - perfect for Valentine's but also all through the year too!

So let's get to today's team challenge...Love and Romance is on the cards for next week's 14th February celebration!...   

Merja - On my card I used adorable Love&Kisses digi and coloured it with alcohol markers. To the background I used Love Heart 1 stencil with Distress Ink and then added some pearl paste with Love Heart 2 stencil. The text is made with Sentimentals stamp set, and I taped it and the image to the background with foam tape.

Ruth:  I've used the Love You This Much digi, coloured with Promarkers and a bit of glitter on his shades.  I've also used some of the papers from the kit and added the sentiment across the bottom of the image using a graphics program.  Bakers twine and charm are from my stash...

Nunzia: Valentine's day is coming and this True Love digital couple are so in love. I colored them with alcohol markers, fussy cut and glued to a circular frame. All centered with double sided foam tape on the base. Papers come from Love Romance Love Kisses paper bundle and the sentiment with its tag from Love Romance Love Kisses sentiment-tags.

Pam: For my special "Love" card, I selected Wedding Car Since this year I am celebrating my first wedding anniversary on Valentine's Day. I've made a 'Fun Fold' card with the back being 5 1/4" x 8 1/2 and having a 5" square top fold card in the center. I've used Polkadoodles digital paper for the green mat, the burgundy strips and the gray flourish all from Winnie Celebration. All the details are on my blog-just click on my name. 
Nelly: Valentines day is on the horizon so for my card this week I have used true-love-digital-craft-stamp-download/ from the work-play-9-love-kisses-digital-craft-download-bundle/  I coloured the image using alcohol markers. The sentiments I used form this collection everlasting-sentiments-stamp-set-timeless-rose-collection/ 
LynnetteFor my A5 Valentine's card, I used Work & Play 9 Love &Kisses True Love digi stamp, coloured with alcohol markers and die-cut using heart layering dies. I used papers from the Work & Play Love & Kisses craft download Bundle, I used the large heart paper for the background and die-cut the striped paper using the same heart layering dies as before. The sentiment is from the same big download bundle as the papers, once again using the heart layering dies to make it heart-shaped. To finish I added 3 pearls that I coloured with a purple marker to match the card colour better, a ribbon, and a bow.
EivorI love making cards for Valentines Day, so this weeks theme "Valentines" suits me. I decided to created a shaker-card, the "shaker square" is made with the dies Posydoodles Square dies. I have colored the adorable stamp True Love with copics. I wanted the card to be fun and filled with happens so I used the papers Birthday Fun on the card. I just love the colors on the papers!! For details I cut out small tags with the dies Posydoodles Tags. The sentiment is from Winnie Sunshine Delight Sentiments
CarolineLove & Kisses - In this lovely stamp set is the perfect heart for Valentines Day! Using the Blushing Blooms paper pad I created several layers on top of each other. Stamp the floral heart onto one of the patterned papers four times. Heat emboss with a raspberry pink colour and then fussy cut out. Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment and put altogether with some ribbon inbetween the layers and tie with a bow.
Kim SimpsonThis week, the Design Team was challenged to create a Valentine's Day Card, so I decided to color up the darling Over the Threshold digi from the Work & Play Love & Kisses Collection using a combination of my Copic and Stampin' Up markers.   Now, I know that this is a bride and groom, but why can't it be used for a hot date on Valentine's Day?  ðŸ’“
Fabulous "love" inspired projects this week, ladies, thankyou so much for your inspiration! 



THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE:

Winners from Challenge 5

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS:


TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.

Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK07001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 18/2/22.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...


TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.

Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK07123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 18/2/22.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14-21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      
Congratulations to everyone!

Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!