Friday 1 October 2021

Wk 40 - Card making and crafting challenge - Anything Goes

--------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
--------------------------
Have you seen our latest releases in store?
Make sure you check them out, we have some great offers so don't miss them! Visit the store HERE!
This latest Halloween digi release has a HUGE saving and watch out for a 15% off code too!



Time to join the team & see what they've all been up to for this week's challenge, which is....

GETTING ORGANISED FOR CHRISTMAS WITH TRADITIONAL RED & GREEN COLOURS...

Kim- Today's card is colored with copics. The tag is from the Baked with love sentiments and the background paper is from Gnome for the Holidays paper pack.  I love decorating with gingerbread!

Judy: My DT card for this week was created with the stamp set, Gnome Let it Snow and the
Gnome Let it Snow Matchables Die Set.  My patterned paper is from
AnaFor this pop-up box card I used amazing Gnome Christmas Joy Matchables Stamp SetI used papers from two paper packs: Happy Christmas paper pack and  Gnome for the Holidays paper packI made snowflakes using die from Snow Globe die set.

EVA...Today I'll show you something completely different. This time I made a little decoration for the table. This consists of the super cute digistamp, pieces of wood and Vinyl Foil. I hope you Like it!

CARI...It’s time to start working on those Christmas cards!  I know because I have too many to make.  This week I have made another shaker card.  My feature image is the Rudolph Digital Image from the Winnie White Christmas collection.  I colored him with Copic markers, fussy cut him out, and added white glitter to the trim of his hat.  All of the patterned background papers I used came from Papers 1 Winnie Christmas Wishes paper bundle. They match perfectly with Rudolph's colors. I assembled the shaker using standard circle dies and foam tape. I then added a few accent snowflakes and a simple sentiment to finish off the card. I hope you like it.

ENRICA....Have you already started preparing your Christmas cards? For my reds & greens inspiration project this week I used the sweet Winnie Winterland - Yummy Gingerbread digital craft stamp colored with Copic markers. I think this image is truly delightful, do you agree? Happy crafting xx

Gemma....For this Christmas organisation challenge I used Winnie Winterland Frosty the Snowman digital stamp colored by alcohol makers and polychromos. The background paper is the digital paper " Papers 2- Christmas Wishes .


Keyla....I love creating Christmas cards and it's good to be organised! I've used this lovely Bella Bear delivering gifts digital stamp.

AMAZING PROJECTS AS ALWAYS FROM THE FABULOUS DESIGN TEAM! 
WE HOPE YOU ALL FIND SOME INSPIRATION TO USE!
--------------------------------

Winners from Challenge 38

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS:


Well done!
TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK40001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 7/10/21.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...

TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK40123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 7/10/21.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)
Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      
Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!