Friday 15 October 2021

Cardmaking & crafting challenge - Wk 42, Anything Goes

 



--------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
--------------------------

Have you seen our latest releases in store?
We have another new digi release this week - check it out!

And check out the latest BOO HALLOWEEN digi printable collection....


Time to join the team & see what they've all been up to for this week's challenge, which is..Blue Christmas

Judy: My Christmas in Blues themed card was created using Night Sky Stamp Set from the Gnome-azing Christmas CollectionThe trees were stamped and colored with Spectrum Noir markers. I inked the background and stamped the sleight and reindeer at the top and the sentiment toward the bottom.

  
Kim-I did my purple and blue christmas card using Winnie Angel with stockings I colored her using copics and placed her on background paper from Peeling Paint paper pad. Non traditional Christmas theme is always fun to try. 
Ana - For this Christmas card, I used amazing digital stamps Winnie White Christmas - Watch your step, Snowman & Friends and Cute Christmas PenguinsI colored these stamps with Promarkers. For the background I used Snowball/snowy/bubble/dots Stencil , clear embossing powder and blue Distress Ink. I used sentiment from Gnome Christmas Joy Stamp Set.

Gemma For this new challenge the theme is "Christmas in blues" I used the digital stamp Christmas shopping -Winnie white christmas. I colored with blue and purple alcohol markers.
CARI - I’m still adding to my stash of Christmas cards!  This week we’ve been challenged to make a card using non-traditional Christmas colors – purple and blue.  The featured image for my card is the Delivering Gifts By Sledge from the Winnie White Christmas collection.  Isn’t she the sweetest? I colored her with Copic markers, fussy cut her and the sled out, and added white glitter to the trim of her hat and boots.  The patterned background papers are from Winnie Celebrations 3 paper bundle. I cut along the diagonal lines of the paper to achieve a zig-zag effect.  The white cardstock I embossed with small dots (for the circle) and snowflakes (for the main background). I added a snowflake and a die-cut sentiment to complete the card.
ENRICA...I really love unconventional colors at Christmas!
For my blue and purple project this week I used the sweet 'Snowmen Celebration' digital stamp and colored with Copic markers. I added a die cutted sentiment and a Christmas tree from my stash... and lots of glitters!! Happy crafting! xx
Keyla - Christmas can be fun in Purples and blues!  For today's post I have chosen this cute little doggie to make a Gift tag using other colours than the traditional red and green.  I think is good to start making handmade gift tags before December to not rush and stress ourselves the last weeks.  I have used Lucky Present - Too Cute digital stamp and coloured with my alcohol markers, and for the shape of my gift tag I used a basic die that I decorated with some silver and purple ribbons. I hope you like it!  Have fun crafting and see you on the next challenge.
EVA - I wanted to show you something simple today. I embossed the background, the Sweet Tweets Snowman Digistamp then glued on with 3D adhesive pads and decorated with a few Nuvo Drops.
WONDERFUL INSPIRING CHRISTMAS PROJECTS AS ALWAYS FROM THE FABULOUS DESIGN TEAM! 
WE HOPE YOU ALL FIND SOME INSPIRATION TO USE!
--------------------------------


Winners from Challenge 40

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS:


Well done!
TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK42001 to claim your prize - Claims must be received by 21/10/21.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...
TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamps you would like to receive.
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDWK42123 to claim your prize of 1 free digi download from the digi store - Claims must be received by 21/10/21.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)
Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      
Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!