Friday 22 January 2021

Wk 4 Card Making Challenge - Anything Goes

  

--------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
--------------------------

Before we get started with the challenge, we have one of these going on right now, we really hope to hear from some of you regular entrants to our challenges!...

FOLLOW THE LINK HERE TO APPLY

.............

Time to join the team & see what they've all been up to this week....

We are thrilled to welcome a new team member today - Welcome Annie! Make sure you check out her blog, she has some super projects waiting for you to drool over! 

Annie  - Our theme this week was Birthday, and I'm happy to be showing my first card for the Polkadoodles team! I hope you love it as much as I loved creating it for you...I used: Winnie Celebrations 1 Birthday BalloonWinnie Celebrations 2 Sentiments and Helga Hippo Paper Heaven 4 bundle...


Judy:  I created a birthday card for this week's DT project using
Gnome More Bargains Stamp Set. I colored with Copics and Arteza Inkonic Pens.
The background paper is from Winnie Celebrations 1 Paper Download.
I die cut the sentiment and added a ribbon and punched border and flowers.

AnaDo you like rainbows and unicorns? I made super cute birthday card with digital stamp Gift of Love - Sparkle unicorn which is colored with Promarkers. Also, I die cut six circles and made a rainbow. For the background of this card I cut a cloud border and blended some ink onto the edges. The sentiment is from Winnie Celebrations 3 sentiments- digi kitIsn't she irresistible?

Kim today I have used this adorable Suprise Winnie Celebrations digi stamp. I colored her with my copics and added a sentiment from Sentiment Topper grab bag. I think she is ready for a spectacular party!

Janet- I've used Winnie Sunshine Delight. I've coloured her with Polychromo pencils. The background papers are from Winnie special moments paper heaven 4.  The sentiments are from Winnie Celebrations sentiments 3.

Lisa - For my card this week I have made a slimline card as it was a good excuse to use up some printed paper scraps from previous projects. The paper is from Serenity Fairy Wishes Paper Heaven 3 and I've teamed it with Ruby with Birthday Cake which I have coloured with my alcohol markers and a sentiment from Sentimental Clear Stamps:

Super projects from the team, as always! We hope you all love them too!
...............................

Winners from Challenge 2


Well done!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk04001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store. Claims must be received by 31/1/21
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


WOW! SO MANY AMAZING ENTRIES THIS WEEK WE COULD NOT CHOOSE, SO WE DECIDED TO HAVE A TOP 6 INSTEAD! 

in random order....


All of you win A FREE DIGI STAMP!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk04123 to claim your prize of a free digi download from the digi store. Claims must be received by 31/1/21
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      

Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't Forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!