Friday 8 January 2021

Wk 2 - Anything Goes Card making & craft challenge

 Before we get started with the challenge, we have one of these going on right now, we really hope to hear from some of you regular entrants to our challenges!...

FOLLOW THE LINK HERE TO APPLY


.............

ONTO THE NEW CHALLENGE!

 

--------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
--------------------------
Time to join the team & see what they've all been up to this week....

Judy: My DT project for this week is a winter themed birthday card using Winnie Winter Celebration. I colored the image with Copics and fussy cut. I used a digital embossed paper from the Christmas Joy Digiscrap Download Bundle. My sentiment was die cut.

Ana: I want to present one adorable winter birthday card. For this card I used Happy Snowman Couple Too Cute digital stamp. I colored this stamp with Promarkers. The background of the card I colored with Distress Oxide Inks. The sentiment is from Winnie Celebrations 3 sentiments- digi kit.

Kim For my card today I used New Friends digital stamp from the too cute collection. I colored hi with some copics and added a bitter of glitter for fun. The pine background paper si from the Sugar Scrumptious paper pack. The other was just black card stock that I added my own polkadots too. The sentiment is from Winnie Celebrations 1 digital sentiments.


Sheri - Hello! For my card today, I had so much fun playing with the adorable Agnes Elephant Ice Skating. I made a simple ice skating rink with the Posydoodles Basics Ovals Die. I also added the Ice Skates using the Ice Skates Craft Cutting Die.

Janet - My winter themed birthday card is a champange celebration. I've used Winnie celebrations 2 Champagne Celebration. I've coloured her with Polychromo pencils. The background papers are from Trumpet/Music themed papers, Sticks and Bones Texture papers and Winnie Wonderland Paper Heaven 2. The sentiment is from Winnie Sentiments kit 3.

Gorgeous projects from the team!
...............................

Winners from Challenge 52


Well done!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk02001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store. Claims must be received by 17/1/21
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

in random order....

31 Dreja


All of you win A FREE DIGI STAMP!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk02123 to claim your prize of a free digi download from the digi store. Claims must be received by 17/1/21
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      

Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!
Don't Forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**
Digi Choosday Blog
Gem of a Challenge
We Love 2 Create challenge

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!