Friday 2 October 2020

Week 40 Anything Goes Craft & Card Making Challenge


Have you seen our newest digi release? Check it out!


So let's see what the Design Team have been up to this week! 

 Judy: I love creating Christmas cards! How about you? My DT card has a closure made with tags and ribbon. for an extra design element. I used Noel Christmas Mouse digi and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers with a little glitter added. The papers and sentiments from Christmas Joy Digiscrap Download Bundle


Janet, For my closure card I've made a tuck in design. I've used 2 designs Noel Christmas Mouse and Rudolph, both coloured with Polychromo pencils. I've used background papers from Winnie Winterland paper heaven 5


Kim here with this adorable christmas card using Baked with love Gingerbread.
All the embellies are from Baked with love embellies digital paper.
I also used the digital papers from Winnie White Christmas.


Wendy... I made this holiday greeting card with a digital stamp from the Polkadoodles Shop called Hollybobs Snowballing. The background paper is from the Winnie Christmas Wishes Collection. The sentiment is from the freebie section of the shop. The closure was made with ribbon and a snowflake shaped brad. 
Lisa - For my make this week I have made a criss-cross card with a wrap closure. I have coloured the digi image, Cute Robin Stocking, with alcohol markers. I've chosen my favourite christmas colour combo of Kraft Red and Green, using the Ho-ho-ho Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad....



WOW! Fabulous projects from the team this week, we hope we've inspired you all again : ) 


Winners from Challenge 38

Well done!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk40001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store. Claims must be received by 2/10/20
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


in random order....
All of you win A FREE DIGI STAMP!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk40123 to claim your prize from the digi store. Claims must be received by 2/10/20.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      

Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!

Don't Forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!