Friday 25 September 2020

Wk 39 Anything Goes Craft & Card Making Challenge


Did you catch us on Hochanda TV this week? If not make sure you check out the website for all our new products in stock this week, including our newest Christmas collections, Halloween releases and much more - we have a TON of new items in stock including the Crackling Campfire release from Tim Holtz!  

So let's see what the Design Team have been up to this week! We asked the team to make spooky Halloween themed projects - they nailed it!!...

Sheri...For my card today, I chose to play with this darling image from Polkadoodles, Winnie Wednesday Skull. Polkadoodles has THE MOST adorable Halloween images. They are fun and quirky and I just love them so much! My papers are a combination of papers, also from Polkadoodles, including paper from the Halloween/Autumn Paper Haven Collections 1 and 2. 
Papers....

Jane T...I started by inking through the Distressed Trellis stencil with oxide inks to create the left hand panel. Next I used the Winnie Wednesday Witch & Cat digi and coloured it up with Copic pens and Miya oil pencils. I cut the image out by hand and popped it up onto foam pads for added dimension.
Melissa - I don't usually do Halloween cards as it is not a big thing here in Australia, so this is a little out of my comfort zone. For this card, I have printed 'Winnie Wednesday Witch' onto Copic card and coloured her with Copic Markers. The background has been created using Alcohol ink onto black yupo and a birch tree die has been adhered to the top.

Merja ... I just love Halloween but sadly it's not a big thing here in Finland. But I don't care - I still do some Halloween cards... for myself! At this card I used Amelia witch digi stamp and coloured it with alcohol markers. The background papers and Happy Halloween text is from Halloween/Autumn Paper Heaven 2 set.
Sybil...For my Halloween card I copic colored the cute Spooky Mummy digi. He is just too cute trying to be spooky when he is actually more adorable than scary! A big BOO to all of you!
Nelly : Happy Friday! ...and time for another Polkadoodles challenge!! the team theme was "halloween" so i know i say this every year but its my least favourite time, i just hate Ghosties and Ghoulies or anything remotely scary! with this is mind i coloured up some softer images using the HEY PUMPKIN! clear stamp set . :-)
Ruth: The DT were challenged to create something Halloween but I don't particularly like or celebrate Halloween so I went for autumn colours and theme. I've used two papers from the lovely Butterfly Daisy 6x6 paper pack and just inked the edges a little more. I used the Posydoodles Basics Ovals die to cut the vellum out behind the image plus from the offcuts of the vellum I've added some Butterflies and used some half pearls from my stash. Oddella Bow has been coloured with Promarkers...


WOW! Fabulous projects from the team this week, we hope we've inspired you all again : ) 


Winners from Challenge 37

Well done!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk39001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store. Claims must be received by 2/10/20
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)


in random order....
All of you win A FREE DIGI STAMP!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PDwk39123 to claim your prize from the digi store. Claims must be received by 2/10/20.
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)

Here are your Winners Badges to display on your blog...
.      

Congratulations to everyone!
Thanks for taking part in this challenge - we love visiting all your blogs and links!

Don't Forget to join in our other challenges too -
You could win more stash and as always our Challenges are **Anything Goes**

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!